different rooms...

HEATH -

The doors of the elevator opened.

"Wow, your house is beautiful," she said, admiring the house.

She expected me to live in a mansion full of luxury and people ready for my service, but I love living by myself. I don't like people roaming around my house. I like to live in my own space, which I now have to share with this little devil. I have never shared my space with others, and I don't know how I am going to share it with her.

"Help yourself into this house; choose whichever room you want. You can go wherever you want, except to my room and the office. The fridge is fully stocked, and the housekeeper comes to clean the house twice a week." I said. My room and my office are the only places I don't want anyone coming and snooping.

"We are sleeping in different rooms?" she asked.

I strode towards her, and she started walking back until her back hit the wall. I placed my hands around her head and leaned in close enough to know that her breaths were shallow. Her mouth slightly parted, and I whispered in her ear, "Why? Do you want to sleep with me, little one?"

Her eyes dilated, and I knew she was turned on, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't. I wanted to rip off that white dress from her body and claim her.

"No, I was just confirming that we are on the same page," she murmured.

"Really?" I rasped, still looking into those hazel eyes.

"Yes," she whispered.

I wanted to taste those rosy lips and make her beg for me. I wanted to take her in every way possible, but I cannot because I know that one taste of her won't be enough for me. My dick twitched at the sight of her, and I was having a fucking hard-on.

"Go sleep, little one." With that, I left her.

I entered my room and went for a shower. I turned on a cold shower, but it didn't help with the hard-on. My mind was running with the thoughts of Blaque and how badly I wanted her. How her soft velvety skin felt against mine, how her pupils dilated, and how her lips would feel around my cock. I know I should ignore it, but as I stroke my dick at the thoughts of her, I find a sense of relief I've never felt before.

I let one hand rest on the shower wall while stroking my dick with the other, begging for a release. Obscene images of me taking Blaque and claiming her in every possible way clouded my mind. I groaned as I was close to having my release. My dick twitched in my hands, and my legs began to shake. After a few strokes, I came with her name on my lips.

The heaviness in my chest went away with the release. I felt a sense of relief.

After taking the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and got out to wear my sweatpants and get ready for some sleep. As I entered the room, someone cleared their throat, and I saw Blaque standing near the door waiting for me. Her cheeks were flushed, but I don't know whether it was because she heard me jerk off with her name on my lips or because I was just in a towel, half-naked.

"What do you want, little one?" I asked, moving towards her and keeping one hand on the door.

She looked at me and said, "My clothes have not arrived yet, so do you have any women's clothes for me to wear?"

"Do I look like I wear women's clothes?" I asked.

She chuckled and said, "I won't mind if you do."

"There are many things I would do that you won't mind, little one," I smirked, and her cheeks reddened.

With that, I went into my closet and grabbed one of my black Armani shirts for her to wear.

"I don't have any women's clothing; this is the only thing I have," I said while handing out my shirt to her.

She took it from me and said, "It will work for me, thanks," and with that, she left.

3:27 am

I heard some rustling in the house. It was like someone had moved past my room. I am a hyper-vigilant person who constantly scans the environment for danger. It is my second nature due to my job. I slowly got up, took my gun from the drawer as a safety measure, and went out of the door. I was pretty sure that the rustling came from the kitchen.

I tip-toed my way toward the kitchen. I knew my way around the house in the dark.
I saw a figure standing in the kitchen with something in their hand. With very precise steps, I grabbed their hands and twisted them, with their back to my front and hands locked behind them.

The vanilla scent hit me, and I knew who this was. Blaque. What was she doing so late in the kitchen?

She punched her elbow in my stomach, which made my grip on her hand loosen up, and she pushed me to run away, but I caught her in time and lifted her onto the countertop with my hands around her waist, standing between her legs.

"Relax, little one, it's me," I reassured her as she looked panicked.

"Why did you grab me like that? I thought someone broke into your house and was trying to kill me," she panted.

Moonlight cast a faint light on her face, and I could see her features. She was wearing my shirt. The sight in itself was alluring.

"I heard some rustlings in the kitchen and thought that someone broke in," I said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She leaned on my touch like she needed it.

"But what are you doing this late in the kitchen?" My eyes furrowed.

She looked ascertain for a second, but she masked her feelings and said, "I was hungry, so I came into the kitchen to eat something."

I know that this was not the reason, but I didn't say anything.