fucking delicious

HEATH -

My lips crashed into hers. She tasted sweet and divine, like alcohol and all the wrong decisions. Everything blurred when I kissed her; all the lines and boundaries were crossed. It is a mistake, but I'm savoring it since it has been done.

I lift her on the counter and stand between her thighs. Her hands came up, exploring my hair, and mine dug into her hips. Our tongues were fighting for control, but eventually, she had to give up. She moaned when I took control, and all the blood in my body rushed to my dick.

We were both out of breath, but it wasn't enough.

"You taste fucking delicious, little one," I rasped, retaking her lips in my mouth.

"I know," she moaned in between the kisses. She wrapped her legs around me, and I picked her up, taking her against the wall.

"This smart mouth of yours will get you in trouble one day," I said while kissing her.

"Sure, but let it get to a better use now," she said, deepening the kiss and earning a growl from me. The heat in this room had increased tenfold, and the electricity of our sexual desires was intensifying. We were so lost in each other that we forgot we were in a restroom.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket.
I pulled away from her, but my hand rested on the wall beside her head. She got away from me, and it took a moment for her to maintain her balance.

"I have to take this," I said as I saw my brother Elio's name flashing on my phone.

"Go ahead. I have to go back to the bar anyway; Bree is waiting for me." The mention of her friend waiting for her pissed me off, but I know that she was irritated at the interruption of my phone.

I didn't want her to go, but I came here for a reason, and that's not kissing her in a restroom. "Make sure you take a cab home; you are drunk. Or wait until I'm finished with work; I'll take you home." I said this while she was still leaning on the wall with my arms caged around her.

"I'll take the cab," she said, ducked her head from my hands, and left.

I picked up my phone, which was ringing constantly.

"What's wrong?" I barked.

"We caught him. He is tied and ready in the backroom of the club," he informed.

"I'm coming," I said and hung up.

Her smell was still lingering on my body, and her taste was still there in my mouth. I adjusted my hard dick, which was still throbbing, and after some time, I left the restroom and went to the backroom.

***

Elio was waiting for me outside the backroom with two guards who made sure no one entered the room without my permission. Drunk people always seem to lose track and sometimes end up in places they are not supposed to be.

Elio looked at me, and his eyebrows frowned. He sniffed me and said, "You were just making out, weren't you?"

"None of your business," I said while dismissing his question. My disheveled look and Blaque's smell might have given away.

"You are married, Heath, and monogamy is the best option under these circumstances," he suggested while smirking at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said, "Firstly, my marriage is not a circumstance; it is a choice, my choice. And secondly, I was with my wife when you called."

"Ooooh! Already a whipped pussy," he laughed at me.

"Fucking bastard"

"Let's go in; our guest is waiting for you in the room, tied up to the chair," he said while opening the door.

I entered the dark room, and the only light flashed on to the traitor behind the recent thefts from the mafia. He was short, with blond curls and brown eyes.

"It looks like you have not taken good care of our little traitor over here," I turned to Elio.

"Please let me go," the man in the chair pleaded.

Elio handed me a file that contained all the information about this man, from his birth to his family. I took his file and saw his name. Marcus Falco. Age 29. A wife but no children.

"Look, Marcus, I was in a very good mood until I got a call from Elio," I said.

"You ruined a beautiful night that I could've had. And therefore, I am not going to be lenient towards you." I added.

"No, please; I didn't do anything," he begged.

"I hate liars, especially the ones who lie even after being caught," I said while moving toward the table where my weapons were kept. I picked up a knife sharp enough to tear through the skin.

"Since I said I was not in a good mood, no chances will be given to you. For every question you don't answer, a part of your body gets sliced up, and for a warm-up, we are going to start with your arms." I said, standing in front of him.

"No, please; I just did what was being told," he cried with fear.

"And look where it got you. Now that what's done is done, the choice is yours. You are going to be dead anyway; now it's upon you if you want this to be easy or painful." I smiled while running my fingers across the knife.

"Please, I don't know anything," he cried.

"Who gave you the orders?" I asked as I sliced his arm up, and blood started trickling from there. Marcus screamed in pain.

"I don't know."

"I don't have time for this. I am not going to ask this again. Answer or your wife will be tied up beside you, screaming in pain." I said, slicing his cheeks.

The mention of his wife got him, and he said, "No, please don't drag my wife into this; she is innocent."

I sliced his chest and smiled. "So spill everything from the start, and we won't bring your wife."

"I was not lying when I said that I didn't know who was behind this; all I know is that I got a text from an unknown number about this job, and in return, they paid a hefty amount for it," he uttered.

"Where is his phone?" I turned and asked Elio.

"It's with me," he replied.

"Check his phone and trace the number," I instructed.

I turned towards Marcus and said, "What else do you know apart from this?"

"I swear to my wife; that's all I know," he cried.

A person's body can lie, but their eyes cannot, no matter how great of a poker face that person has. Marcus's eyes clearly said that this was all he knew.
I went to the table, picked up my gun, and shot Marcus in between his eyes.

My white shirt was stained with blood, and my hands were red. I told Elio to take care of the body and asked him to trace the phone and the text. Then I went outside, where my driver was waiting in the car to drop me off at home.

The house that now feels like home. My mind automatically drifted to Blaque and the little restroom make-out session that we had.

***

After a long day, I was finally home and went to find Blaque. The first place that I looked for her was in the kitchen, but she wasn't there, and then I went directly to her room.
The door to her room was open. I entered without asking, but to my surprise, she wasn't there. I looked in the bathroom, and she was also not there. It was almost midnight.

I called the club and asked if she had left or not, and they told me that she had left already.
She was definitely with her best friend, Bree, and my blood was boiling when I imagined them both together. This night is not going to end well for her.