we should not do this...

HEATH -

The morning rolled in, and something plush was beside me. I open my eyes and see that Blaque is fast asleep beside me, and her breaths are even. Her hair is spilled out on the pillow, and some are on my hand. Her ass is on my morning wood, and it is getting difficult for me to control myself.

Last night, I wanted to ask her questions, but I refrained because her face was screaming, do-not-ask-me-anything. I know what she was going through last night was a panic attack because when I saw her panic, like this after her nightmare for the first time, I researched her symptoms and learned how to deal with it. The last time she had that nightmare, her panic attack was not as escalated as it was yesterday, but I figured that it was due to the blood stains on my shirt. The blood triggered her memories, and I think there's more to it.

After a while, Blaque shifted beside me, and her hips graced my dick. She might have felt it because her whole body stilled and her breaths got uneven. She tried to shift again, and it was getting difficult for me not to come there and then, so I gripped her hips and whispered in her ear, "Stop teasing me, little one, if you don't want to take this further."

"I was not trying to do anything," she admitted.

"Baby, you don't have to do anything; your presence is enough to get me blue balls," I rasped.

She didn't say anything, but her increased breath said it all. She was turned on.

"Are you wet, little one?" I asked. My finger skimmed her thighs as I parted her legs.

"Heath," she gasped as my hand explored her thighs.

"Umm...hmm"

"Please"

I turned her towards me and sealed my lips on hers. 

BLAQUE  -

My stomach flipped as his lips met mine. Contradictory to his personality, Heath's lips were soft, and his hands were on my ass. I melted into his touch, and my fingers tangled into his hair as he deepened the kiss. He is all masculine, excruciating power into the kiss, seeking control.

I was so wet and turned on by the kiss, as it was more intense than the night before. I kissed him back with the same force, as I was craving more. Kissing him is not enough; I want to devour him until nothing is left. I want to consume him whole into oblivion.

"We cannot do this," he rasped in between the kisses.

"We definitely should not be doing this," I panted, not leaving his lips.

He rolled onto his back, taking me with him, not breaking the kiss. I can practically feel how hard he is and how desperately he wants me. He kisses me on my neck in the same spot he left a hickey yesterday. I shift my hips until my ass is on his hard dick, enjoying the current that runs through my body. His size nestles perfectly between my thighs as if we were perfectly tailored for each other. I swirl my hips around to get a feel of him, and he groans as I move.

He tightens his hand around my hips and moves with me in sync until we are both panting. My panties are soaked from rubbing on him, and I am very close. I move faster, increasing our pace, and he kisses me harder on my neck, probably leaving a hickey again.

We were both panting and breathing hard as we came together. I have never come so hard in my entire life that also with my clothes on, and I would not let him know that as he might get cocky and tease me.

"That's not how I imagined my morning," I said, breaking the silence. I was still sitting on him.

"Yeah," he said as he looked into my eyes.

Yeah? Did he not like what we just did? He had had better experiences than this. Shit! I forgot that he had slept around with other women. The thought of him with another woman just made me want to puke. Oh my god!! This is so embarrassing; I should get off his lap. I tried to move, but his hands were firmly holding my hips, and he was not letting me move.

"Let me go," I said.

"No"

"I want to go; let me go." I struggled to move.

"No," he said.

"What do you want?" I frowned.

"To talk," he stated.

"About?" I was trying to act clueless so that I could avoid this whole conversation, as it was the last thing I wanted to do.

"The thing we did just now," he mentioned.

I was saved from this conversation as his phone rang on the nightstand beside the bed. He reached to grab his phone, and I took the opportunity and ran off his lap as if my ass was on fire. I went straight into the wardrobe to grab my clothes.

After grabbing my clothes, I came out of the wardrobe and quietly saw that Heath was talking to someone on his phone, so I took advantage and ran off into a guest bathroom so that I wouldn't have to face him again. I am always a confident person in the room, and I never run away from a situation, but today it was necessary to preserve my dignity, which was ruined just a few minutes ago when I was grinding on him shamelessly.

After getting ready for the day, I went straight to the elevator and into the basement, where my car was parked. I didn't have breakfast, as I would have bumped into Heath, so therefore I started my car and went straight into the office.

For the first time in my life, work and the office were the last things on my mind. The whole ride, I was thinking about Heath and how stupidly he is living rent-free in my mind. As I reached my office building, I saw Alvey's car and suddenly remembered our meeting that I clearly forgot about. But, strangely, he didn't call me. I checked my phone and saw that I forgot to turn off the do-not-disturb mode, and there were three missed calls from Alvey.
As the elevator opened, I quickly made my way towards my office, where Alvey might have been waiting.

"You are late for the meeting; it is a miracle," Alvey said as I entered. He was sitting on the sofa in my office, which was to the left of the door.

"Sorry, I forgot," I said as I took my seat in my chair.

"I called you. Three times," he mentioned.

"Yeah, I saw that just now. My phone was in DND mode." I explained while starting my laptop.

"I see that marriage is treating you well because I have never seen you late to your work, and you forgetting about a meeting is also astonishing," he observed.

"Can we just start our meeting?" I dogged his observation, as I wanted my mind to think of something else apart from Heath.

"Sure, let's begin," he said, and we discussed some important projects and paperwork.

***

I am so sorry for making you all wait. I know it's been so long since I updated on this story, but I was having writer's block and it took a while for me to come back again to continue writing this story. I hope you like it so far and also thank you to each and every reader for taking out their time to read my book. And this book has reached 5.75k views and I could not be more grateful. If you like this chapter please do let me know and I will try to update the next chapter as soon as I can.

Xoxo,
Vaidehi