very protective

BLAQUE -

The car was filled with silence, and Bree didn't even speak the whole ride. He's not usually like this.

"I am asking you the fifth time, Bree, what happened. Goddamit, just at least say what happened. I won't ask further questions," I said angrily.

"I saw her today," Bree said, breaking the silence.

"Saw who?" I asked confusingly.

"Livvy"

"And?"

"She is with another man, enjoying herself," he said.

"So?"

"So, Blaque, she was enjoying herself as nothing happened between us. How can she move on from me?" He was almost about to cry.

Livvy was the girl Bree liked, and she was the first girl he was kind of serious about, but later he found out she was just behind his money and not him. Gold digger. That's when he ended things with her.

"Bree, she was behind your money, not you. Are you not over her?" I said

"How can I Blaque? She was the first girl I was serious about. I don't think I would be able to find someone," he said.

"I am sure you will find another girl. Just because she was a gold digger doesn't mean everyone is." I said.

A few minutes later, we reached my house. Bree said goodbye and left. I live in a huge mansion with my whole family: my mother, father, my elder brothers Alvey and Harvey, and my sister-in-law. Harvey is younger than Alvey, and they both are 3 years apart. Alvey is 34 with Sofia, his wife, and Harvey is 31 and still living his single life banging chicks. I am 25, the youngest of all three of us.

As soon as I entered my house, I saw Alvey and Harvey sitting on a couch, clearly waiting for me to come home. As I am the youngest, they are both very protective of me, especially Alvey. They both still think that I am a child who needs to be taken care of.

"Where were you?" Alvey said it furiously, as expected.

"Hello, Bleak," Harvey said clearly, to annoy me. He knows that calling me something other than my name gets me angry.

"It's Blaque you asshole," I said annoyingly.

"It's 1 a.m., Blaque," Alvey said sternly.

"Shit, I didn't know. Thanks for mentioning it," I said half-jokingly.

"I am serious, Blaque; this is no joke," Alvey said.

"What am I, a 5-year-old or a 14-year-old with teenage hormones? I am 25. I know how to take care of myself, and besides that, I was not alone; I was with Bree." I said.

"Just because of you, I had to sit with him to wait for you, and I missed my night with a hot blonde chick," Harvey said.

"Eww, Harvey, stop, and also, no one forced you to stay; you can leave, and Alvey, don't you have a wife who's waiting for you?" I said it angrily.

Both of them just stared at me. I sighed.

"You know what? Never mind, I'll leave," I said, going to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, my queen size bed looked so welcoming that I took off my heels and went straight to bed without changing clothes.