Another thing new

Amelia:
I finished my guitar lessons faster than I was expecting. Juan was in his garage, and I was opening the door when I saw my moms lunchbox on the table.

I know that she didn't take some money for her to eat so I was thinking I should go to the hospital and give her lunchbox. I had to go with the bus cause I didn't have a car yet.

After some time I arrived at the hospital and I was looking for mom until I found her best friend Maria.

"Maria Hii!" I said "Do you know where is mom?"

"Hii Amelia! Sorry but your mother doesn't work here anymore, didn't she tell you?"

"Ohh, yes! Short brain, mom was right that I was stupid" I said laughing. "Do you know where does she works right now?"

"Well, I don't know"

"Okay! Thank you anyways! And here's a lunchbox!" I said handing her my mom's lunchbox.

She thanked me, and I went outside of the hospital. I called Juan to tell what I found.

"Juan you didn't believe at first but right now you have to believe me!"

"Amelia what are you saying?" He said confused.

"Well, you know what our last conversation from yesterday"

"Yes..."

"Well, mom, doesn't work anymore at the hospital!"

"What are you saying? I don't understand, did you followed her?"

"Noo, she left her lunchbox at home and I wanted to give her lunchbox!"

"And!"

"And I found she isn't working anymore, that's why she was late!"

"Okay, and what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know!"

Talking with Juan and thinking suddenly, I saw mom, going with some man and getting in a Ferrari.
But in my miracle there was a taxi next to me. I hopped into that taxi. I told the man to follow the Ferrari.

After a time. We arrived somewhere very different super different. I payed the taxi driver and I was looking at the area and I was very confused. And many cars.

I went to my phone to see where the fuck I am and I saw that I'm in a Grand Prix, what the fuck is a Grand Prix??? Okay,I have to be calm. I called Juan because he knows everything.

"Juan! I need your help!"

"What do you need me for??!!"

"Well I'm this place called Grand Prix"

"You followed Valeria? Don't you?"

"Yes.. but can you tell what is a Grand Prix??"

"It's like a race, I mean the race of Mexico, sort of"

"Okay! What I'm gonna do right now??"

"Well go there"

"And???"

"And.. ask if you can enter"

"Fine.."