Meeting again with these two

Amelia:
We arrived. We arrived at Japan and it was amazing. The gardens and the trees. Were beautiful. But we had to go at the paddock. I was scared because I didn't t tell mom that I secretly I went to the paddock and met these 3 guys. But anyways let's just have fun.

My mom was the happiest. I mean I didn't see her that happy in my entire life. I mean she isn't into motorsport. But I don't think she's here only to see the cars. And I'm not the only one who is thinking. But I was happy that the travel ended and we are in the paddock.

Juan and mom were taking photos and videos. I was the only one in the back. A little bit bored. But I missed the cars and the people. Then suddenly I saw Juan next to me.

"Was like this in Mexico?" He asked.

"What?"

"The Grand Prix. It is the same like this one?"

"Kind of. I mean I don't know how to do the difference"

"Your mother is super excited about" said Juan while looking at mom.

"Don't you think this Zack changed her?"

"Or maybe it wasn't Zack" he said pissed.

"Are you mad or something?" I asked.

"No, if I said something that doesn't mean I'm mad."

"I know but your tone was pissed"

"Now you are judging me by tone?"

"No. Okay let's just see the cars and that's it"

"Fine.."

I didn't know why Juan was mad. Maybe he was mad. But I will act blind. Still walking through the paddock we saw the RedBull sign. I mean the RedBull garage. My mom was so happy I mean for no reason.

Walk through the garage and I saw Zack. I knew I will be dead if he will say that he knows me. I feel like those kids are making trouble and the parent cames to see what has he done. And my parent talk to the friend that we made the trouble. And I'm scared that my friend will tell my parent. That's how I really feel.

My mom shook Zack hand and then he camed to me. He shook and then he winked me. My mom told Zack about my name. But when it comes to Juan.
Zack hold his hand shake and then Juan just turned away and told that the car was amazing, avoiding the eye contact and the shake. I could tell that Juan wasn't himself. Or words that my mom used to say were  "He wasn't in his waves"

But anyway I escaped alive. I wanted to walk through the paddock and to see other drivers or to see something else.

Isaac:
Another country. Another race. But thank god that the season ends soon. I was with Alex. We were talking about the next season and hope to have a good car. Talking somehow Amelia was in the conversation.

I mean Alex was talking only the thing that he's very curious about her. I mean I don't know that much about her though. But Alex is right, sometimes she's crazy, or calm. You don't know her. Talking about her and why she cames in that day at the paddocks
we saw a silhouette. A familiar one. And it was her.

The girl that we were talking about. Amelia, the one that Alex is curious about her. I mean we are curious about her.

We faced eachother. And I could see her smile and those green brown eyes. I don't know how to describe them. But she was so full of joy when she met us.

Amelia:
I saw. The two boys that I missed. I hugged them very tight. I walked with them and talked about what is Formula 1. I missed them very much.

They had to go. The had something to do in the garage and I was all alone. But then camed Juan from nowhere.

"Hello! So that's them, right?" He asked looking at Isaac and Alex.

"Yes, them..."

"That's the curly hair dude right?" Said Juan and pointed at Isaac.

"Yes, what do you think?"

"He's the one"

"One for what?"

"Oh my god Amelia you are so fucking dumb. I mean your mother was right when she told me you're dumb. I mean maybe you guys are something"

"No! I barely know him"

"And he barely knows you" He said looking at them for the last time.