A new job?

Amelia:
I was at the hotel. Sharing with Juan and mom. They were talking. I was little bit tired. I was thinking about Isaac. Maybe he wasn't that much an asshole. Maybe he is scared. And doesn't know what to do. But I liked that he wants to know more about me.

I was at the door and I catched Juan and mom talking.

"Hello!" I said and closing the door.

"Amelia, we have something to tell you" said Juan looking at mom.

"Don't tell me that mom is pregnant!"

"Amelia I would kill your ass! I can't be pregnant! I can't be that stupid to be pregnant!"

"Okay, then what is it?" I said and leaning on the wall.

"Well you know that Valeria was working in a restaurant playing the piano. It wasn't true" said Juan.

"What? Like you guys lied to me? For what?"

"Because we wanted to tell you that Valeria right now is working at F1. At RedBull"

"Wait what? Mom did you do mechanic?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow.. guys it's weird"

"Guys it will be a good chance for us. And besides we will travel the world. That what we wanted, right?"

"Yeah mom, but it will be different"

"Not much, because sometimes I will be called to the paddock. There's a an office in Mexico where we are working for RedBull. But often I will goto races. Ok?"

"Yeah.." I said a little bis sad.

"Mi carino! Don't be sad. We will always talk"
(Carino= honey, darling)
"Yeah, we'll it will be like when you were at the hospital"

"No it will not be like this" said mom hugging me.

"Yeah well I'm a little bit tired guys. Goodnight!" I said.

"Goodnight!" Said both of them.

This change is really weird. I don't know what expect from this. But I'm just tired. And hope that Isaac will have a good race.