Mixed feeling?

Amelia:
Days passed. Still all alone and I loved it. I could sing all day long, no one bothering me. Or making pasta, everytime I want. But sometimes I'm thinking about Isaac. He is sweet, caring and kind. Maybe Juan was right that he's a good person. But I don't know if I love him. I mean I think about him, sometimes. But seriously I don't know if he likes me.

Isaac:
Another country. Again, another race. In Abu Dhabi. I was with Lucas. Saying that is the last race. I was thinking about Amelia. The talk . I just wanted her to come here. To talk more in the paddock. But I have to be careful about the race. I wasn't paying any attention to Lucas. I was tired and thinking about all these day talking with her, and those were amazing.

"Isaac, are you paying any attention to me?" Asked Lucas.

"Yeah, sorry what were you talking about?"

"About how to be in love!"

"Seriously?"

"No, you motherfucker. I was talking about the car. Isaac pay attention. This is your last race in this season. Isaac, everything depends on you and the car. You need points, and that is what you're going to do. These points will help us, correctly it will help you!"

"Okay, I know that something else?"

"Well let's talk about you're new girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Still not!"

"Okay, what do you want me to tell you?"

"Describe her. You told me she loves art. You were amazed about how she loves art, and that's it? Only art is for her?"

"She loves.."

"Don't tell me what she loves. How is she?"

"Caring, will never betray you, because she knows how it's like to be betrayed. She has a little bit trust issues. She hates herself because when she's sad she wants to talk with someone that she doesn't know. Because she knows she will not be judged by them, they don't k ow her backstory. For her guitar was her therapy and she want to give this therapy to kids."

"Isaac, you clearly are in love. You know so much about her more than I know my wife. Sure you are inlove. But a good advice for you man is not involve her with F1. I mean don't let her love distract you so much to formula 1, okay?"

"Lucas, I don't know if I'm in love with her. I have mixed feelings for her. I need more time to decide. But for now she's a close friend."

"Yeah, well please take my advice seriously!"

"Yes!"

"Now concentrate for the Abu Dhabi!"

"Yes, sir!"

And then he left. I was all alone. I know I have to concentrate about me. About the race and about what I will do for the next season. All depends on me and the car. My eyes were locked only for the car. This car, with the symbol RedBull can give me the world champion. The most precious thing about this sport is the car. The driver, he can develop from time to time, but the car doesn't. But I was tired of all this shit. Being afraid about everything. About the new season. About if I will be kicked out of the team, Alex beating me, and we have the same car, and scared of being in love. I mean sometimes I think about Amelia but not in romantic way. Or I don't know what I feel about her.