Little one

Amelia:

I know it was Saturday, it was my free day! I wanted to go at the paddock. And still the long way to go at the paddock, to take a taxi it takes so long. And after walking so long I arrived at the guardian.

"Guitar girl!" Said the guardian.

"Hi!"

You know that you have to sing for me!" He said smiling.

"I know, I know!"

I opened the guitar case, and took my guitar. And I sang other 3 songs. After sang them, I looked at the guardian and he was impressed. He said.

"It's gonna be such a hard day for you again!"

"What do you mean?"

"It's saturday, it's qualifying day, where the drivers are going to qualifying for Sunday, the race! And there are many people"

"Ohh, ok! It's not a problem!"

"Good for you then!"

"Then bye!"

"Bye, guitar girl"

I left. Walking I saw, the guardian wasn't lying that they were many people, more people than yesterday.

I was walking around the paddock, until someone was dragging my t-shirt. When I turn around to see, it was a little guy, and he was smiling at me. I got down on my knees to talk to him.

"Hello, little guy!" I said.

"Hi!" He said being shy.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I got lost!"

"And do you know where were you last time?"

"No"

Fuck! So I have this kid on my own and I don't know where are his parents! But I can't leave him, he's just a child and cute. My heart can't leave him.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Liam! What's your name?"He asked while smiling at me.

"Amelia! So Liam do you know where are you right now?"

"I'm in the paddock, but not where are the garages, and I'm hungry!"

"Ok, I know some restaurants or something nearby!"

"Thank you!"

"No problem!"

I took his hand and went to a supermarket that was nearby. I bought a sandwich and some candies. He was soo happy and when we were walking he asked me.

"Do you know how to play at the guitar?" Then he looked at my guitar like he saw a treasure full of candies.

"Yes!" I said.

"And.. do you love playing at the guitar?"

"I love it! What do you love?"

"I love playing with legos!"

He was the most sweetest kid I've ever met in my entire life. He had those blue eyes and that blonde curly hair. He was like a sunshine.

Still walking and talking. He said that his mother is a  kindergarten teacher and his father works online about something, I didn't understand what. And he camed her for his Uncle that he's working here in F1.

I was thinking what if Liam was Alex's nephew, it would be awesome. We were walking until he said.

"I'm tired.."