A nickname.

Isaac:
After a long trip, after we stopped in Abu Dhabi and slept there, and then we slept on the airplane. It was such a long trip, but the time was so beautiful being with Amelia.

She is so angelic, I learned so many things about her. But now I have to be ready for the practice session. First practice session of this season.

Now I was with Lucas, talking about the car, how to drive it. Until he stops talking.

"What happend?" I asked.

"Did you bring your girlfriend?"

"What girl? Aaa Amelia!"

"Yeah!"

"She wanted to see Australia and she saved so much money."

"Yeah, well do you like her?"

"About that..."

"The driver Isaac Riccardo is in love!"

"Probably.."

"Then talk to her that you like her!"

"But it's to fast, maybe the next race."

"What are my guys doing?" As I heard a familiar voice, it was Amelia. Put her hand on my shoulder.

"Well uhm, talking about the car." Said Lucas smiling awkward.

"Yeah, the car." I said.

"And the car is good?"

"Pretty good!"

"Well I will leave you guys all alone."

"Bye."

"Bye Issy." She said.

"Bye Issy? When she calls you Issy?" Asked Lucas.

"Is just a nickname!"

"A nickname from a girl!"

"Well she looks at me like I'm her friend."

"Well, you look at her like you saw a diamond, your eyes are sparkling."

"I want her to see me like how I see her."

"Man, you have a long way for Amelia to like you, maybe next race you should tell her."

"Fine..."

She called me Issy, and it's the first time she calls me. My mind is full of her, i can't think of anything just her. Even if I was racing, Is just her.