Just you

Isaac:
Why?
Why I fell in love with Amelia? I mean I could to be with another girl.

We visited many things in Perth. But I didn't pay attention to anything only for Amelia. Then it cames night time. We are all outside and brought my guitar out and played. I was nervous. I never been nervous before. I'm that kinda guy that is not nervous for nothing. But her look gives is making me nervous.

But I sang very good. I mean her face told me that she's proud of me. But then she sings for us many hours.

Liam:
Amelia sang well. But the way Uncle Isaac was looking at Amelia was weird, I mean he's face was stuck to see only Amelia. Is it me who that thinks like this. I went closer to uncle Isaac.

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean if I didn't like her she wasn't here." He answered.

"But not that like, the LIKE"

"What like are you saying?"

"I mean you love her?" I asked.

He's eyes went wide for a second, he was very shocked to hear this type of conversation with me.

"Uhm, no..."

"I will pretend that I believe you"

I knew he was up to something. Something that has to do with Amelia. Again, I still can't understand what is between them.

Amelia:
I had so much fun playing the guitar for Isaac's family. But the look that Isaac was giving, it was a bit unfamiliar. He never looked like me before. Maybe because he was with his family made him look more different? Am I delusional? I shouldn't think to much about this. Is just a look? Nothing more? Or it is?

Sorry, for not posting. I lost interest, but I am going forward to still write this story. I mean this story has to be written.