Arguing

Amelia:

"Why are you yelling at me?"I yelled back.

"Because you fucking followed me!" Said mom.

To understand. Me and mom we are arguing, clearly. My mom found that I was the one who told Juan that she didn't work at that hospital anymore.

"Why you have to embarrass me all the time!" She yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry that I care to much about you and I'm scared that something happend to you!"

"Well, I didn't need your save!"

"I know!"

"Then why did you followed me?"

"Because I care about you!"

"Maybe you just care to much care about me! Maybe you are just bored and want to make my life miserable"

"How could you said that? I'm your daughter... I don't want to make your life miserable!"

"Well it kinda does. You always embarrassed me, always doing nothing. Just leave me alone!"

Okay! I know that she has rights to be mad at me because I followed her. But you didn't have to tell me that I embarrass you all the time and make your life miserable.

And it's not the first time. I just stood there holding my tears. We stood there and not saying anything. I went to my room. I was ranging mad and sad. I wanted to destroy everything but why?

I mean, it's a fight. But from a fight I can't destroy everything. A fight is not a the end of the world. Maybe, I am an embarrassment for mom. But that doesn't mean to tell me that. A mom should love her daughter no matter what.

I was at my room thinking. I'm just mad. It was a terrible silent. I wanted to put some music but if I do. My mom would tell me that is her home and I have the nerves to put a music in my room. So, I was just standing in my room for a long time.

So, I decided to go outside. Even though was still sun on the sky I had time to go travel. So I went outside and walking with my headphones. Listening to music it was relaxing. Or maybe like in those movies when the rebel daughter leaves home and walking in the street angry. Yeah.. that was me. Walking and still walking. I was asking myself if I'm really an embarrassment. And it started to hit me, that anger and sadness.

I was thinking.. I was tired walking with no direction. I decided to go at the paddock. So, I took a taxi and went... I arrived there very quickly than I expected. I was walking with my headphones. I was seeing the cars and I missed them. Those special colours and these people that they were working.

After walking again and again. I stopped at that garage. RedBull, my favourite garage. I was standing in front of it. I was sitting on the ground with my headphones. I still had those puffy eyes. Listening and thinking about my mom. I was listening Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

Isaac:

It was the qualify day. That means who is the fastest is gonna be first on the grid. And clearly I'm not that one. I was at 7th place.

I wanted to go at my hotel. I was so tired. When I was about to go. I saw someone sitting on the ground with headphones. It was in front of me. I can't just go. Who is that person? When I sat down to that person I saw. It was the Mexican girl. She was so I lost in her mind that she didn't even saw me.
She had those puffy eyes. Her cheeks were kinda red.

Suddenly she turned around and saw me. I scared her maybe.

"What the fuck do you want?" She said angrily.