See you

Isaac:
I was in the sits. And then the show began. They were kids playing the piano, guitar, flute, etc. they were singing dancing and other stuffs, I was thinking. Fuck, I will be alone and not having a child, not even a wife I got, I think I will die alone.

Thinking, I was lost until I heard a familiar voice, it was Amelia, I opened my eyes to be more sure if she is. And sure she is, she was all smiling, happy, her eyes were sparkling from the lights. But it was lovely,  it felt like, the stage needs her.

She sang Million reasons by Lady Gaga and then a a Spanish song.

She was amazing. I missed her, the way she moved her fingers so fast, it looked like it's nothing for her. It felt magical.

The songs were amazing. Everything was amazing, just seeing there was amazing. I missed her so much.

Amelia:
Another show, another feeling of liberation. Seeing so many people. I love when I'm the main character, all eyes on me, all the ears on me.

That's what I love, but are some people that hate this feeling, of being seen by someone. Other people say that the hate being all seen, but in their inside they will die to be seen by people. My type of person is loving to be seen, being remarkable.

After the show  I was prepared to go, but I needed to call Isaac. I really wanted to call him because if I called him when I was arriving home, it would be so late.

I called him. He responded.

"Amelia, Hii!" He said.

"Hi Isaac! I wanted to call you, I wanted to say about my show today, i don't know if I told you about it."

"You told me."

"I sang.."

"You sang Million reasons by Lady Gaga."

"Wait, this event wasn't live. Did you saw the show? I mean no one filmed me, only the people, but how?"

"Just turn around."

I turned around and I saw. Isaac, standing there dressing vintage. She was all smiling, I missed his smile. I ran up to him and I hugged him. I missed his smell of aftershave, it was such a good warm. I was hugging him and I closed my eyes. Feeling him next to me was the best thing, I really needed him these moments.

"How have you been? How are you here?"

"Well I wanted to have a fresh air, I wanted to try something new."

"And all alone?"

"Yeah.."

"Lucas? He doesn't like travelling?"

"Yeah, but he wants to have more time with his family."

"But that's what YOU need!" I said and tap on his chest.

"Yeah, I went there but I feel like I'm useless there, I feel like I'm a stranger there!"

"You are not a stranger for them, you can't be. Let's go and grab a drink or something."

"But it isn't too late?"

"Nothing is to late for me."