Learn spanish

Amelia:

I was at the living room with one of my students. Her name was Emma. She started some months ago playing the guitar.

"So you have to learn this song" I said and pointing at the hardest song ever.

"It's a horrible song!"

"I know but you have to"

"Fine!"

"Well the lesson ended"

We both got up and then she gave me the money and then we went outside and then she left. It was my last lesson for today.

I didn't want to go at the paddock because I was tired and  I had to go at the grocery store. I took my jacket and went outside, but then I heard something.

"And take some cigarettes!"

I turn and saw Juan smiling at me. So he is the one who needed the cigarette.

Isaac:

Another busy day at the paddock. I was hungry as hell and I wanted to order something but my personal coach Lucas, doesn't let me buy something from some restaurants. And he really wants to cook something for me.

I was at this super market that was huge, it didn't sale only food but even clothes and toys and other stuff. They were many different sauce. But every sauce it was spicy.

After looking for what I needed I arrived at the cash register.

The lady was very nice, she was a little bit old. She talked to me, but I didn't know any Spanish, I mean I know only "Sí" and "gracias" I looked at her again and at my things that I wanted to buy, there's wasn't something wrong. And what she wanted from me? Even though she tried talking with me by hands, I didn't understand nothing.

Trying to understand what she wanted to tell me, I feel someone next to me, and started to talk with the woman. When I turn my head to see. It was.. the Mexican girl, or correctly the Mexican blood.

She tells the woman some Spanish. I looked at her and at the cashier woman. Then the Mexican girl turns to me and said.

"She told you that the price from the salad is wrong and is with 39 pesos" she told me.

"Ohh, thanks"

Then I gaved other pesos at the cashier woman. And then i wanted to go, but I waited for the Mexican girl to buy her things.

We went outside and I tell her.

"Thanks!"

"For?"

"Speaking Spanish to the cashier woman"

"Well you have to learn Spanish as soon as possible"

"Well I'm going only once in a year"

"But a little Spanish doesn't break your brain!"

"Well maybe I have to learn Spanish"

"Well good luck!"

Then she turned away and left.

"Bye!" I said.

She just walked away. What a weirdo! She's mysterious.

Amelia:

After helping the curly hair dude. I arrived home and I was kinda tired. And I saw Juan. Smoking his last cigarette.

"Did you buy me cigarettes?" He asked.

"Hello to you too Juan!"

"Hello, did you buy?"

"Yes" I gaved to him those cigarettes.

"Gracias!"

"I know who I met?" I said.

"Who, let me guess Alex the lame name?"

"Noo, I didn't go at the paddock today"

"Then? Zack?"

"Nope..."

"The curly hair!!" He said smiling.

"Yeah.."

"I told you that you gonna meet him!"

"For the first time and for the last time you were right!"

"See!"

"Fine, i will go!"

"Bye!"

I left and went inside.  I was thinking about that guy. He's mysterious.