Again those three days of racing

Amelia:
The days of racing come. I was happy, being in Australia and seeing so many things and being with Isaac.

I was happy for Isaac being in 8th place, but he was a little bit down. He hasn't the same opinion as mine.

Isaac:
Is the day of the race. I was in the p8 I wasn't excited about the result.

I was in the garage, preparing for the race. I was so focused until I feel a soft arm. I turned, it was Amelia.

She wore that beautiful yellow pastel dress. That she wore in Japan. She was smiling at me. I was again lost in her beautiful eyes. Again the whole world stopped.

"Hey!" She said with a soft voice.

"Hii!" I responded.

"How are you?"

"Good."

"It doesn't seem like it!"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying you are a little bit stressed."

"Yeah, about p8."

"Hey, you know what I told you!"

"What did you told me?"

"I will always be proud of you, because I know you fighted for any place. Even if you are ending in 20p."

"Really?" I asked, I know she's saying that to encourage me, but I could see in her eyes, the trust she has in me, the faith, the belief. I could kiss her, but something stopped me.

"Thank you." That's was the only thing I knew to tell. Even though I should tell her what I feel about her.

But why? Why does she understands me? She has so many patience with me.

The only thing I did I hugged her tight. I could feel her, parfume, her hair, her fragile body.

I was ready for the race. P8 is not wow, but I have to be in points. The cars is good, and I have to show my talent in this race.

I was on the track, looking at the guys preparing the car from me. Lucas approached me.

"You know what you have to do, right?" He said a little bit anxious.

"Yes, to be still in p8, to be in points."

"Do you still think about the Mexican girl?"

"Her name is Amelia, and yes, a little bit."

"Amelia, right. Isaac." Then Lucas put him hand on my shoulder more closer.

"Concentrate about this race. Concentrate about the car, about the points. Everything but be in points and don't crash, okay?"

"Yes."

It was my home race, that's why it was so much pressure on me. And the first race of the season.

"Do your best, my favourite driver!" Said Lucas.

I gave him a thumb up. I put my gloves and entered in my car. And then all the Redbull's employees were gone. It was me and the car.

Amelia:
Everytime when a race start I have a small anxiety, especially for Isaac. I care about him. And I know his confidence and how talented he is. The race was so long. I was really focused. The pit stop was very good, not slow for Isaac. I was really relieved.

He overake so many Cars that I lost the count, he was good. I was relieved. The race ended, but with a good place, four place was Issac. My favourite driver.

Isaac:
The race ended. That was such a relieved, I didn't crash the car, and I was in p4, if I fighted a little bit I was in the 3rd place. But next race.

I was walking to RedBull's garage. There was Lucas jumping on me and hugged me.

"That's what I'm talking about!" He said.

"Good to be back!" I said with confidence. I was proud of me.

"Sure is someone that is more prouder than you."

"Who?" I said.
Then Lucas vanished.

And there she was that "someone" it was her.

It was Amelia, smiling at me, smiling innocently, as she always does. Her eyes were sparkling, it could see very easily those green eyes. I was frozen from if her beauty, of how fragile is she as a person. As soul.

She run up to me and hugged me tight. It was warm.

"Wow, you were soo good out there, overtake so many cars. You really are talented." She said and again pulled me over to a hug.

"Yeah..." I said and hugged her.

"I'm proud of you, Issy."

"So, is not the curly hair?"

"No, it was boring that one." She said laughing.

"I know that.."

Then she hugged me again tight.