The interview

"Where is he? I won't ask again!" An ominous voice said.
"I don't know, I keep telling you that!" The girl shouted at him.
She was sat in the interrogation room nervous, angry, confused and most of all scared.
"I have told you a thousand times already I don't know where he is." the girl said frustrated and annoyed.

A few days before.

A girl was walking down the hall when a strange boy bumped into her. He was fumbling all over the place, it looked like he was going to pass out. He was wearing a black denim jacket and jeans, his shoes were all messed up and muddy, and his hood was up so you couldn't really see his face. The girl decided to help him out, so she took him by the arm and walked him to the school nurse. The girl was wearing a long sleeved top, with black jeans. She had bright blue eyes and scarlet hair. On their way to the nurse, the boy was still off balance, sometimes accidentally pulling her down with him. When they reached the nurses office the girl sat him down and waited for the nurse.
"um...... Tthank yyou for hhhelpping, uhhhh" the boy said with his stomach growling.
" oh.. um.. your welcome?!?" she replied, confused. Why had he said that? Then the nurse came in to see what was wrong.
"So what do we have here? It looks like you've eaten something that your stomach doesn't agree with. I can recommend some pain killers if you want, but I don't know if it would help. Rose, thank you for bringing him to me, you did right there." The boy nodded for the pain killers and looked at the girl like he knew her.
" ohh, it was nothing." She said timidly
"Rose, would you mind waiting with him while I go get the pain killers."
Rose just simply nodded and sat down in the chair while the nurse went to get the pain killers.
"So, um... You name is Rose, that's a sweet name, mines Damon" he said trying to make a conversation. Rose just nodded, she just kept quiet and looked out of the window almost like starring into space. Damon was confused about why she had helped him, and he wanted answers. He presumed, since she was so quiet, that she was one of those people that only talk when they have to.
"So, um.... Why-"
Rose cut him off before he had a chance to finish question.
"I don't like it when people are injured or hurt and everyone just laughs and doesn't help. I helped you 'cause I felt like it, and I thought you needed help, so I did" Rose answered bleakly, trying to make it sound like she did it because she thought it was the right thing to do. The nurse came back and gave Damon the pain killers.
The nurse then dismissed them both, and they left the nurses office. Damon looked at his time table, and at the map he was given by the reception office.
"Are you new then?" Rose looked at him, stopping in her tracks. Damon stopped nodded. "yep, just moved here from Boston."
"Are you lost?" Again Damon nodded, and Rose giggled and looked at the map and timetable in his hands. Then she giggled some more.
"What's so funny" Damon growled, disliking her more and more
"Well, first you have got the map upside down, second your timetable is all messed up and its hard to read, lastly you are completely in the the wrong block" Rose then chuckled because he was walking off in the wrong direction. She sighed and then she pulled him by the arm again, taking him to his first class, which happened to be the one she was in. Damon was surprised at first then he realises it was her way of being nice and helping.

In Period One

When they got to class the teacher was reading out the register and then he stopped, looked at them both, and told them to stay there for the moment. After he had done with the register he asked their names.
"Ok now please explain to me why you are late." The teacher asked fearsomely
"We went to the nurse because he wasn't feeling well, I have a note from her to give you. Damon is new here so he didn't know where to go, and he had left his time table in the nurses office but he took a picture of it, so I help him get here sir." Rose explained in a subtle tone. The teacher told her to go to her seat, they were picking lab partners today. Once he had finished explaining what they would be doing, the teacher then tells the class that they have 2 minutes to pick a partner for the rest of term and to pick wisely.
Everyone stood up and started to move. Rose didn't move at all. Damon looked at her and saw that she had no partner. He starts to walk to her, when another boy stops him and said in a shady way. "Trust me you don't want to be around her, let alone be her lab partner! You need to trust me she is-" Damon cuts him off because he isn't interested in what other people think, and never trusts rumourmongers. So he growled quietly back,
"I can do what I want and I don't know her and I bet you don't know her either" Damon then goes to sit next to her. Rose freaked out because she was used to people avoiding her, not seeking her company!
"Do you mind if I'm your lab partner, I don't know anyone else and you seem like a nice person". Damon was desperate to get her to say yes because he didn't know anyone, and because Rose has no one else to be her partner - she said yes.
"Oh... Okay, yeah I would like to be your lab partner." Rose smiled, which made Damon smile as well. He forget what the boy said before about her dangerous.
When the class ended everyone left but Rose. Once everyone had left she got her stuff and started to walk to her next class, Damon was already outside the class and he was looking at his map and scratching his head. Rose saw that he might get lost, she chuckled then walked over to him.
"I'm guessing your going to need help getting to your next class, am I right? If you don't want help I could always give you directions, or you could just follow me!" Rose made it sound like he is a little helpless puppy and Damon was not very happy about the way she made it sound, he started to walk off, then he stopped and dropped his head.
"Yes, ok, I would like some help, but don't treat me like a helpless puppy I can take care of myself, it's just I get lost easy", which madeRose laugh and then pull him by the arm smiling.