Reader x Doflamingo The Puppet Master

Hey rookies just want to let you know I will be writing a few short reader X (character) one shots and I would like you to recommend some like, Deadpool or spider man, or some anime character it's up to you but I thought this would be a nice one and this one is from one piece it's an anime and its a good one so yes and there are no bad bits in this one so no need to worry. Hope you enjoy.

No ones P.O.V
(Y/N) was scared out of her skin, she had been taken hostage by the one and only Doflamingo Donquixote himself. How you got your self into this mess you honestly can't believe it your self. And what was worse you didn't know why.

Flashback (A few hours before)

(Y/N) was running, running as fast as her legs were carrying her, you had members of the Donquixote following you and you were scared shitless. You didn't know why they were chasing you but you had a couple of hunches like, they want to know where Trafalgar Law was or they wanted to know where Monkey. D. Luffy was and lastly because you found a few things out about Doflamingo that they might want to keep hidden.

You ran like there was no tomorrow and what's worse you was a devil fruit user but you and very little control of you Yōso Yōso no mi fruit. (Element Element). Sometime you accident set a fire or a twister and even a tsunami. Your devil fruit was controlled by your emotions and you had trouble controlling them. This was one of the times you decided to let go a bit and used the wind to make your fire hotter and made the ground bumpy so it was hard to run on but you had no problem with it.

As you ran the fire and ground went to work but then you couldn't more it was like you were being manipulated by something, then you realised that Doflamingo himself had caught you. People called him the puppet master and you hated it since most of your live you were a slave or hostage or kidnapped against your will, so this was scaring you out of your skin.

"Well, well look what I caught?" Doflamingo said in a menacing tone. You could barely make a work come out, but want surprised you was that you managed to say.

"Well, I got caught by Discord" you said with a smirk, when he let you go, the members of his group put you in sea stone cuffs and started to drag you to Doflamingos castle.

Time skip (when you get to the castle)

Doflamingo P.O.V (you passes out by the sea stone cuffs)

This girl was intriguing me. She manage to say not just one word but a small sentence in my grasp. It's a shame she passed out I will have to wait until she wakes up to ask her some questions. And that devil fruit she controlled the fire and ground.

How did she do that I am unaware of any devil fruit that can manipulate multiple things unless she has even more than one? That's impassible that means she you die if she eats two but Marshal. D. Teach has eaten two so why haven't he died? So many questions.
I must admit she looks kinda adorable when she is defenceless and weak.

"Leave her with me, I would like to ask her some questions personal and privately, and take the cuffs off I want her awake as soon as possible" I stated I knew some would wonder why but I didn't care and I know non would ask why. When they got the cuffs off her I put my string around her to make her obey.

After what seemed hours she finally starts to wake up.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Urrgh......." My head hurts but at least those cuffs are off and..... It's that a pink feather?.............. Oh mother fu...

"Oy ya awake you useless peace of shit?" No shit Sherlock. I nod so that he know I am awake and I do not plan on taking to him.

"Tell me that you are doing here?, and if you don't I will hurt you!"

"I came to have a look at the city I heard dressrosa was the most beautiful and kind place ever" I only partly lied I do have a mother mission as well but I wasn't going to tell him.

"I don't believe you" he said in a dark tone and now I was really scared out of my skin.

I hope you rookies enjoyed and I will be making more one shots and please comment and recommend characters. Thanks and please vote and follow.