Law x Reader : I need a doctor

Hey, rookies, I've been reading a few laws and also I've been listening to Eminem. So I thought this would be good. Also I know I haven't been updating anything but, I've had writers block and personal stuff has been happening... I might explain in the notifications book. Anyway Enjoy the story.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

"O..oy, I..it's gonna be ok. J..just rest John. J..just rest I'll get you a doctor... it's gonna be ok" (Y/N) said to her best friend, he was very ill and the doctors she's gotten before all said there's nothing they can do. They all told her he's going to die, but (Y/N) wouldn't accept it.

"(Y...Y/n) I... I..I'm s..so..sorry, t....th.. thank y..you f.for not g..giving up...." John smiled at her, he knew (Y/N) would be devastated if she lost the last surviving member of her village. He doesn't know what she saw but he knew she was scared for his life.

"I.. I heard a really good doctor w..will be going to the town today... I..I'm gonna see if I can get them to help... stay here and stay warm ok."

John nodded and smiled, he knew (Y/N) would do anything to save him. When (Y/N) was satisfied she ran off to the town, she and John lived in the forest away from the world government. Her village was known for having the ability to manipulate the elements, and (Y/N) is the only one left that can control all the elements and combine them.

(Y/N) ran and made it to the town. She put her hood up and walked around seeing if she could find anyone, that can point her in the direction of the doctor that's visiting. Unfortunately, (Y/N)'s leg wasn't healed properly from the last mob attack and she was limping slightly, this caught the attention of a certain white polar bear.

"U..um.. a..are you ok miss?" Bepo spoke out towards her, he accidentally startled her causing her to fall and her hood to come off.

The owner of the bar saw her and ran out and starting to yell at (Y/N), no one liked her or her friend. They were seen as monsters and freaks.

"What you doing here freak?!"

Some of the other residences saw and started to throw rotten food and stone at her, while children threw pebbles and insults they were taught by their parents.

"Freak"
"Go away monster"
"Demon"
"Bitch"
"Worthless child"
"Go die"
"Go rot in hell"

This was normal for the girl, she'd been dealing with it since she arrived. She's been through things like this for 10 years and she's never held a grudge against anyone.

The crew of the heart pirates saw the treatment and was shocked, they didn't know what to do. What shocked them more is what the girl said next.

"I.. I came to g...get a d..doctor for my friend... h..he's very ill...." (Y/N) said in a quiet voice, she didn't care about her own health only her friend's health.

However, this enraged the towns people more but before they could do anything a deep cold voice spoke out.

"Room"
"Shambles"
Law had appeared and made the girl appear into the arms of Bepo, he then turned to the towns people and glared.

"Why are you abusing her, she said she needs help for her friend so why hurt her more?! What's your problem with her?" Law glared and wanted answers.

"She's a monster! Her and her friend, they've been on our island for 10 years now and they won't leave!" One of the town's women spoke out, but before she could say anything else law stopped her and shouted.

"THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO HURT SOMEONE. Oy lass-ya where's your friend?" Law ignored the town people, he started to walk away with Bepo right next to him holding (Y/N).