Agent Maine x Reader see me smiling

Hey rookie this is a red vs blue fanfic I have been having trouble thinking or fanfics of anything else so I thought I would id something I know a lot about. I hope you like.

Preview
You were an experiment project, from 'the organisation' they gave you a subject number 2531. Once you escaped you became an unlicensed mercenary, you learned to not trust people and you worked efficiently and carefully. The UNSC found you and gave you two options, go to jail or join project freelancer. So now you are a freelancer, Agent Idaho. You have been with the project for a long time now and it's just you. You liked being a solo agent so you never interact with the other agents. The director had the idea to put you into the alpha squad. But you didn't want to work with people. And since you already have an A.I(a full one) from 'the organisation' you renamed it ACE (named after your twin brother, one A.I per pair) you could work very well. You don't have a real name because you were from 'the organisation' so you had the idea to make you subject number, 2531, into a name. BECA was the name you made. After a while the director asked again if you wanted to be in a team but you told him you didn't still want time to get use to people, you told him you would help out on here missions but not mingle with them if possible. After a couple of years the director insisted that you joined a team. Not wanting to disappoint him you said you would work with the alpha squad. He arranged for you to moved your room to the alpha group quarters and a new schedule to fit. Now the director told the alpha team to come meet you. You was scared they would judge you and or hate you strait of the bat because you are strong.
(End of preview)

Agent Idaho (your) P.O.V

I was standing next to the director and counsellor (I think that's how you spell it), waiting for the agents to come. It felt like an eternity until they came (all you dirty minds know I don't mean that). When they did they weren't wearing armour so I felt a little over dressed. The director stepped forward and spoke.
"Welcome agents, I am introduce an agent that will be joining your squad from now on." He then turned to me, gesturing to introduce my self. I stepped forward and took my helmet off and looked at them giving them a few seconds to look at me.
"Hello, um..... I am agent Idaho........ as you can tell I am a girl. I'm about 27. You can tell my armer is mostly black with red and white highlights. I am good at hand to hand combat and I can use a sniper rifle but I prefer a pistol and a knife/dagger. Um........ I am good at stealth and distractions *giggles* um... I have a good sense of humour and I am loyal as well as I take trust seriously. And a piece of advise. Don't prank me or piss me of unless you want be be unalive." (Deadpool quote 😅)
They just stared at me think I'm crazy or something then the chick in red hair came forward.
"I'm Carolina, it's nice to meet you Idaho. This is my team, York, Wash, North, South, Wyoming, CT, Maine and Flowers though he isn't around much." (Years before Tex) she pointed to all the people and then I looked confuses at her wondering why they don't have state code names.
"Um.... Why don't they have state code names?" She looked at me confused then it twigged
"Oh, it's just nick names, I can give you there state name if you prefer?"
"Oh, no. I was just curious, I do not socialise much so I don't know much about the nick name." I smile and shook her hand then the other agent came over and we started to talk. It was odd and actually quite nice being around people instead of isolating myself.
The director then cough to signal he wanted our attention.
"I expect you to get along with her. You are all dismissed now." Then we went out and went to the observing room.

Time skip brought to you be Deadpool

When we got to the observing room they took there helmets off and put them down on the table. They looked at you like the were working out your strengths and weaknesses. The first one to speak was a red hear I think was called Carolina.
"So, how old are you actually and what else can you do?" She was glaring me down, I was nerve racking until I think North spoke up.
"What Carolina is trying to say is, what can you do or use beside the thing you have told us. And don't be nervous everything is going to be fine." North finished and then I took a deep breath and thought about my answer and how to fraise it the I breathed out.
"Ok, I was a mercenary and I learned how to use any and all equipment and how to adapt to different environments as well as I can speak any language and hack and a lot of thing. The UNSC found me and gave me two options, go to jail or join project freelancer. As you can tell I chose project freelancer. So um... Is there anything else you would like to know?" Once I finished my brief explains a bit about how I could do some things and a bit about my past. They all stood there, I could see curiosity and confusion in there eyes, but pity was in Maine's eyes I didn't know why but then Carolina spoke up her voice was scared and a bit confused when she spoke.
"Really, so why did you become a merc then?" Carolina was curious but I really didn't want to then to know my past.
"I don't really know, now is there any other questions?" the all shook there heads.
"So does any one know where I would be staying?" They all look around then they look at each other like there is something that I don't know. Until York spoke.
"Um..... We share rooms another person, I share with Carolina, North and South share, Wash and C.T, Wyoming and Flowers when he is around. The only one that doesn't share is Maine, I think you might have to share with him." I was upset and scared, I didn't particularly like to spent time with people became I could hurt then. What if I have a nightmare or something that would be really bad.
"My room number is 2531 is that yours Maine? And if not could you please show me where my room might be and if you can please can you show me around."He nodded twice and then I got nervous, once we grabbed our helmets and said we could meet up with them later, we made our way to our room.
Once we got to our room he showed me the keycard the swipe opens the door when I entered I went over to the spare bed and I started to unpack and start to take my armour off but Maine that speaks up.
"We have lockers for our armour so I suggest you take it off there, I can take you there if you want?" I turn to Maine and that was the first time I have heard him speak and it sounded se-- no stop you can't like some one not after ACE and Jaz. (Twin ACE, guy you like Jaz, there both dead btw)
"Sure just let me finish and then you can show me around ok" he just nodded and started reading until I said I was ready.
When I was finished I looked over at him his brown hair all messy his dark blue eyes, his casual clothes looked good on him(picture and I know he doesn't have hair I just made it up) I realised I was falling for him and falling hard.
"I'm done, so where should we go first." She watch hesitantly waiting for a reply.
"Well first I was thing we could go to the armour room so you can wear normal clothes and then we could go the mess hall, then meat up with Wash and the others in the commons room and maybe sing or play games. Are you ok with that?" He sounds so concerned I just nodded so I didn't say or do something I might regret. The two of us left the room and went to put my amour away I were worried he would see my scares so I took a cardigan/jacket so I could cover my arms and the top of my back. Maine notices that I took a cardigan but doesn't question it.
Once me and Maine got to the lockers I started to take your armour off and then I remembered Maine was there so I got a bit nervous. I think Maine notices I was nervous and he then realises you were getting changed while he was there.
"Um.... Sorry, I'll be waiting outside, sorry" he then walked out which made you worried and curious. Once I were done I saw him outside reading his book again.
"I'm done and why were you saying sorry?" He looked up from his book and his blue eyes started into you (E/C) ones.
"Um... I know it can be hard to getting changes with people you don't know, so I let you have some space" I smiled at his remark all he was doing was trying to make you more comfortable you nodded and then he showed toy the way to the mess hall where some of our team mats were.
"Oh hay, Maine, Idaho come and join us." York said in a playful manner. Me and Maine walked to them and sat down at the table with them and you could tell Carolina and York liked each other became of them sitting so close together and by the way they look into each other's eyes.
"So how is it being in project freelancer? Is it better then being a merc?" Carolina asked curiously because she wanted to know more about my past.
"Yes it is better because I can make friends here." I smile brightly and she hesitated to returned the smile then we talked for what seemed hours,York and Maine were having a discussion if there own.

Short stories and fan fictionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें