The storm (Caboose x Tucker)

Hello rookies, I know some of you don't like this pair but I ran out of ideas I am still writing herobrine part 2 so don't worry about that, I am going to do some ships and some little stories so I hope you like. Again sorry for not updating very often.
P.s between seasons 8 and 9. And they are not in amour.

The storm

The weather in Valhala was very different then Blood Gulch, there was actually night time and there was also a river, there are some times of the year where storms form and it isn't a nice rainfall no, it is much worse then that. The weather is brutal and if you were caught in it, then god save your soul. Wash wasn't very comfortable with the reds and blues, he mostly found them annoying and even if he would never admit it out loud he thought of them as friends.

The reds and blues had been at valhala for about three months, they hadn't seen a storm yet, well Sarge, Simmons, Grif and Caboose had and they were getting prepared for another one.

"Caboose what are you doing?" Tucker was annoyed by Caboose, he was placing sandbags infront of the doors and because he didnt tell anyone Tucker fell over them, Wash however didn't and was curious, as well as slighly annoyed.

"Caboose please tell us what you are doing and why" Wash was being kind about it becasue he knew Caboose was emotionaly unstable (I am an emotional time bomb, sorry couldn't resist) and he didn't want to see it escalate.

"Hello Agent Washingtub, I am helping" Caboose was never straight forward with his answers, this was nomal for Wash, but today he had no clue in what Caboose was doing.

"Caboose I don't understand, why are you helping?" Wash tried to get a straight answer out of Caboose but it wasn't that easy.

"To protect you" Tucker had enough and so had Wash, even though Wash has had enough he didn't shout at Caboose, Tucker however did.

"For jesus christ Caboose, you are such a retard, why don't you just do us all a favor and kill yourself be-"

"TUCKER" Wash was more furious with Tucker then Caboose now, yes Caboose is an idiot and he is slighlt annoying but telling him to go die, no, Wash wasn't going to have that. But before he could say anything Caboose did the unthinkable to Tucker, he punched him, Caboose actually punched Tucker.

"I know I'm not smart, I know I am annoying. But I am just trying to PROTECT YOU FROM THE STORM. I was here alone for 14 months with only the reds to talk to. I don't want to see anyone I care about die or leave. So SHUT UP, you don't know anything *mutter* Stupid Tucker*" After that Caboose ran off, Tucker was still on the floor shocked. Caboose never yelled or lost his temper.

"What have you done Tucker?" Wash was the most shocked of the two, Caboose, there idiot just punched Tucker and shouted at him.

"I don't know Wash, I don't know" Tucker felt bad now, Caboose was alone for 14 months with only the reds to talk to, he really fuck up.

On the other side of the canyon was the red team, they heard some shouting and they saw Caboose run away from his base, they watched him stand facing the side wall of the canyon and start to punch it. Caboose the kind hearted, idiotic blue was punching the canyon wall.

"What in Sam hell is going on?" Sarge was confused, he had never seen the blue like this and with the storm coming he knew Caboose would be putting up defences against it so why was he punching the canyon wall?

"Donut, front and center" Sarge knew Donut and Caboose were friends even if he was a blue Sarge respected him, Caboose helped Sarge for 14 months, when the first storm hit Caboose was there at red base trying to help them stay safe.