Doflamingo x dead child reader : Never truly gone.

Hey rookies, sorry it's taking me longer to finished my stories so I hope you enjoy this one. I know Doflamingo is evil and such but I want to show a different side of him, this one is gender neutral. So I hope you enjoy this short oneshot.

A tall lone man walked the dismal path, down to a small field of flowers. With tears in his eyes he walked past the flowers, remembering a small smiling child full of life. His walk slowed as he got closer to the small cottage in the clearing passed the field of flowers.

As he got closer to the cottage more memories filled his head, the tears in his eyes got worse and eventually he started to cry silently. He still walked though, passed the cottage now to a small grave underneath the Sakura tree.

The man stopped and placed a small bouquet of flowers onto of the grave, the man then sat down in front of the grave and started to talk. He talked about what he had been up to and what's going on in the world, as well as the different jobs he's been assigned by the navy.

He abruptly stopped speaking when a small black and white cat came up to him and purred, he looked at the cat and smiled softly. He then picked the cat up and placed it on his lap and stroked it as he continued to talk to the grave.

After some time the man stopped again but this time it was another visitor to the grave, a young teenager boy this time. He sat next to the man and smiled softly at him.

"It's nice to see you again Uncle. How have you been?"

The teenager asked in a slight cheerful voice, although he knew where he was he knew the person who was at rest would like it if they smiled instead of cried.

"I've been fine, although I do miss them. On the way here I passed the field and though of them, I remember when they used to sit in the field and draw whatever came to their mind. . . I.. I miss those moments"

The man tried to keep the smile on his face but he couldn't, it was difficult for him now. The boy sighed sadly and patted the gentleman's back, he understood the mans pain.

"I do as well, it's sad what happened to them. I only meant them a few times but they were always smiling, I can't imagine your pain though. I'm sorry I wasn't their for them"

"It's alright, they was nothing that could be done unfortunately. But also as we remember them they'll never be gone, not completely anyway"

They boy smiled softly and then stood up, he said his goodbyes and left leaving the man to his thoughts. He then sighed softly and moved the cat from his lap and stood up.

"That's right isn't it kid? As long as you're remembered you are never really gone, not really."

The man smiled and then slowly started to walk away the the small back and white cat walked after him. When he did a small figure appeared next to the grave and smiled. The figure was a small child, they then started to cry but was giving a soft smile.

'That's right, as long as you remember me I'll always be there for you'

The man turned around quickly, he could have sworn he heard them. He then smiled as a memory came to his mind, it was him playing in the field of flowers with the small child and they smiled at him as they handed him a small bouquet of flowers.

'I'm always here for you Doflamingo'