The school hall

Large gusts of wind passing the windows and bangs from the thunder. In a school the assembly hall the crowds of students were cold and tired from the day so far, the sounds of the students moaning and yawning could be heard. Some of the student trying to wind up the people who were tired and already annoyed. The room went deadly silent when the teacher entered the room and some one shouted "quite, he's here" the way every one was quite was giving an impression that they were scared of him.
There was lots of thunder and flashing lights out side and some of the girls were squealing at the noises and shuddering. The teacher looked at all the students and turned to he teacher next to him and said quietly "we have to send them home it's to dangerous here" one of the student overheard what the teacher said and played Chinese whispers, with the information.
Then they heard the sound of thunder, it made all the student jump and squeal. The teacher then told everyone to be quite and listen to what is going to happen. All the students started to panic and started to get there phone out, they tried to ring their families but there was no signal. Then all the students jumped out of there seats as the power suddenly went off.
You could here all the girls in the school screaming and some of the boys laughing, there was a loud "thud" sound. Most of the teachers went to calm the students down but it wasn't working it all went quiet then someone appears on stage and starts to laugh.
"You are all my prisoners now" with an evil laugh things went quit.