Beautiful.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was driving to his home when his car was passing by the park his eyes fell on the beautiful face of the boy. He quickly parked his car and entered the park to find the person he saw earlier.

He was walking towards him but he stopped when he noticed Taehyung who was walking towards the bench with a lady.

He stopped and tried to understand their situation or maybe their relationship but the lady's back facing Jungkook couldn't see Taehyung.

After some time, the lady walks to another side while talking on her phone. He smirked.

"Finally, I got some time." He murmured and walked to the bench where Taehyung was eating his chocolate, messily.

Jungkook sat beside him, he was staring at him silently but smiled, when the chocolate was on Taehyung's lips.

He couldn't hold him back and wiped his lips with his thumb and licked it and unconsciously said.

"You are such a messy eater beautiful..."

Taehyung was blinking and staring at the boy with his doe eyes. Then he notice something and his eyes widened and filled with tears.

"You eattttt... my... tocholate...Noona... noona... he ettt my tocholate." Taehyung started crying and shouting like a child.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw him crying like a kid. He didn't think about him like that.

"Don't behave like a kid... I didn't eat it... it was a romantic move." He said with a frown because he didn't want to accept that he was a kid still.

After hearing him cry, his maid ran to him and quickly wiped his tears with a handkerchief.

"Oh please don't cry... you have your chocolate young master nobody ate it." She was trying to calm that little cub who was crying but still eating his chocolate.

"He... bad boy... eatttt it." He said pointing to the Jungkook whose face became red in embarrassment.

"Oh, hey... I didn't eat it. Seriously... I'm telling truth." He tried to defend him but Taehyung cried more and was about to tell the place, from where he got the chocolate taste, he interrupted.

"Okay okay... I'll buy you two more new ones... Is this okay?? Now please stop crying." Taehyung quickly stopped crying and stared at him and showed him his pinky.