a peck kiss.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was sitting on the bed with his Teddy bear. Jungkook was doing some of his office work, giving short glances from time to time at his Taebear.

Jimin entered the room with two glasses, filled with milk.

"Here it's your banana milk and your strawberry milk." Jimin placed the glasses on the side of the bed and in front of Jungkook.

"Thanks, hyung..." Jungkook smiled and again started his work to complete it as soon as possible.

"Yeyyyy... stlaaaaberryyy..." Taehyung smiled widely and quickly grabbed the glass and started drinking it.

Jimin and Jungkook smiled at the cutest creature in the world.

"Drink it slowly sweetheart." Jungkook smiled and finished his work quickly meanwhile Jimin played with Taehyung.

"Hyung you're sleepy, you can sleep. I made Taehyung's bed in the guest room too." Jungkook came into his room and told Jimin who nodded while yawning.

"Taebear... Good night..." Taehyung smiled at Jimin and yawned too.

"Goood nighthhh..." Jungkook smiled and walked to Tae.

"Tae baby... I made your bed. Now go to your room." Jungkook said but Taehyung shook his head.

"No... thishhh ishhh My room..."

"Okay... if you want to sleep here then you can sleep. I'll go now... Good night my bear..." Jungkook smiled and kissed his hair.

When he leaned back he saw Taehyung's pout.

"Bear... what happened?" He inquired. Taehyung quickly grabbed his sleeve and his eyes became teary.

"Tae Tae wanttt kookie... don't go, Tae Tae love kookiee ." Jungkook sighed and was about to say something when Taehyung quickly cupped his face and gave a quick kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook was frozen at his place for a moment, eyes comically widened.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was smiling at his confused face.

"What did you do, how do you know this?" Jungkook asked because Mrs. Kim never brought anyone to her home so he was curious to find out the media... oh media...

Taehyung quickly nodded happily.

"Yeshh... you no love Tae Tae?" His smile gradually dropped down and that's why Jungkook held his hands in his.

"No baby, I love you... You are so precious and soft. Even I want to cuddle with you the whole time. But you can't kiss anyone like that... can you tell your kookie, from where you learned this and which one you kissed too?" His heart was beating fast.

If those bulky guards did something with him I'll kill them personally, tonight.

"Taniiee... Tae Tae kissed Tanieee he love Tae Tae...

Oh Tanniee...

My Tannniiiee...

Aunty will thlooo him. Kookie my Tanniee..." Taehyung suddenly started crying.

"No one is gonna throw your Tanniee, Calm down love."

"No... I want tanniee..."

"It's dark see outside... your Tannie is sleeping now. I'll bring him to you tomorrow hmmm... stop crying bear..." Jungkook shushed him and pecked his hairs while calming him by patting his back slowly.

When he felt Taehyung was calm enough he started speaking.

"Taebear... never kissed your Tannie too. Okay?"

Taehyung leaned back and stared at him with a confused face.

Jungkook sighed and cupped his breadcheeks in his hands.

"Baby... It's harmful for you too. Germs will get in your mouth and then you will need more medicines." Taehyung looked horrified for a moment.

"No... I don't waaant monster pills... Aunty is bad Noona is bad, Give me monster pills." Jungkook smiled.

"No, don't worry I'll not give you monster pills and we will go to your good doctor and ask him to change your monster pills into strawberry flavors. Hmm..." Jungkook explained that he already booked an appointment with his best friend's cousin who was a good doctor.

"Ottayyy..." Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook's chest but suddenly leaned back again.

"Tae Tae can't kiss anyone... but... I watch TV, Aunty watches TV... they love and Kiss." Taehyung pouts that make Jungkook laugh.

"Don't worry you can kiss only one person. So you can kiss me, only me... okay my baby?" Jungkook scooped a fluff ball in his arms when Taehyung nodded happily and closed his eyes and both slept with a smile on their lips.

"Oh, thanks... here is Minho... he will work here from Kim's." Kim Jenny introduced Minho to the staff.

"Hello... hope we will get to know each other better." Jungkook smiled shook his head and showed him his cabin that was close to his.

"Thanks, Mr. Jeon, I hope we will get along well," Minho said with a smile.

"Sure... and It's Jungkook, not Jeon. It makes me feel old." Jungkook winked and went inside his cabin leaving a flustered Minho.

"It's urgent just do this one then something else," Jungkook said to Jimin who pouts.

"Don't you have any shame? I'm busy here with some work and you're giving me more and more."

"No, because we're all here to work. Now do this and get something to eat for lunch. I'll go home for lunch." Jungkook explained to Jimin who hummed and was about to speak when Yoongi entered.

"Jimin join me in lunch. I ordered something for lunch." Jimin smiled and quickly started to do work to complete it as soon as possible.

"Jungkook listen to me..." Yoongi dragged Jungkook to his cabin and locked the door.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked in concern.

"Grab it, kid... I think it'll be good for him." Yoongi gave a card to Jungkook.

"Who is he? A psychiatric?" Jungkook frowned at the card.

"Yeah, you asked me to find a good and loyal one. So he is... he is my friend from high school. And I'm sure he will be good to him and yeah I already told him about you so he will be available tonight before 9." Jungkook nodded and hugged Yoongi.

"Thanks, hyung..."

"Now don't do formalities, kid. Just be safe." Jungkook nodded and ran outside.

"Jeon... Jeon... Jeon... what are doing now..." She was watching on her laptop with a smirk plastering on her lips.

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyyyy

Hope it's a good one...

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all 💜