accident.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was playing with Tannie meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin were at the office. He had a good time with Jungkook and Jimin at Christmas.

Jenny also sent gifts for them and came to their house and met Taehyung too.

She asked Taehyung to write his name on the empty paper but he denied it and hid behind Jungkook so she skipped that idea and left them quickly.

Next day of Christmas, Jungkook and Jimin went with Taehyung to the Jin cafe. They have good time there too as Jin adore Taehyung as his child or younger brother.

It was Thursday and Taehyung's birthday was the day after tomorrow. He was singing slow dancing one of his kookie's favourite songs.

His phone rang and he smiled widely.

"Kookie... you are coming... home early?" He asked in excitement but the voice on the other side faded his smile.

"It was the last number he dialed. I'm calling you from a hospital. This person got into an accident please come to Seoul national hospital."

Taehyung face got pale he quickly dialed a number, he ran to the room put on Jungkook's clothes put on a p-cap, and then hid his face by putting on Hood on his head too. He wore a mask and specs and left the room with a black card that was on his tablet cover all the time.

He quickly walked to the main road and called someone.

"Hyung Jungkook... he had an accident, at Seoul National Hospital."

He impatiently waited for a car which halted in front of him after five minutes.

"Mr. Kim be calm... he will be fine." He looked at him but didn't say a thing.

Both reached the hospital and Hoseok ran to the information desk to ask about the room.

"Come on... he is on the 2nd floor." He nodded and hid his face more.

They both watch a doctor coming out of the respective room. Hoseok walked to him and asked about the situation.

"Hmm he is out of danger but still he needs observation. His vitals are good but he lost too much blood. His left leg had a crack and nothing more serious injury."

"Thanks, doctor but who bring him here?"

"Over there a man in a blue dress sitting you can ask him further." Hoseok nodded and walked to the man.

"I was going to home as I got half leave from work for my family and then I saw him laying there.

A saw a loaded truck hit into his car and left from there." The man told them.

"Did you see the truck number?" Hoseok asked.

"No sir... I couldn't see but I'm sure there will be Cctvs."

"Thank you so much bro, I owe you for this. Tell me I'll do everything for you." Hoseok said with a smile.

"No it's okay, it was my duty as a citizen of this country."

"Thanks we are here, you can go now as you got a half leave for your family."

"But about the investigation? I already called the police too."

"I'll handle the rest. Just give me the number." Hoseok nodded and smiled.

"By the way I'm Jackson and here is my number if you need me."

"Thanks, Jackson." Jackson nodded and left the hospital.

Jungkook was still unconscious, looking more pale than before.

There was blood on his injuries but the doctor said he would be alright. Hoseok entered the room, phone in his hand.

"Mr. Kim you should go home. I called Jimin he will be here any time." He sighed and stood up.

"Thanks... I'll pay... then leave."

Jimin came to the hospital and ran to the room. Hosoek was sitting inside the room.

Jimin entered and looked at Jungkook then Hoseok.

"What happened? And you?"

"I'm Jung Hoseok... Dr. Of Kim Taehyung."

"Oh... how did you find out about him?" Jimin sat beside Jungkook and patted his head with a sad face.

"I was there when that happened. Mr. Park these are Mr. Jeon's things. I need to go now." Hoseok said he was a doctor and had some work to be done.

"Thanks, Mr. Jung." Hoseok left them alone.

Jimin stays there with Jungkook and informs Minho about it. He then called Taehyung's noona and asked her to take Taehyung to his home as he was alone and it was already night.

It was 1 a.m. and Jimin was sleeping on the chair with his elbow on the arm of it and hand under his cheek.

Jungkook opened his eyes and a hiss left his lips. He looked around and found Jimin sitting there. His throat was dry. He looked around but there was no water in the room.

"Ji-min... hyu... Jimin... hyung..." he called Jimin.

Jimin groaned but quickly opened his eyes when he saw Jungkook struggling.

"Kook... oh God finally you are awake. Are you feeling pain anywhere? I'll call the doctor." Jimin quickly pushed the button beside the bed.

"Water... hyung..." Jungkook mumbled again so Jimin quickly went to the side table, grabbed his bottle, and helped Jungkook to drink it.

At that instant, a doctor came inside with a nurse behind him.

"Are you feeling any kind of sting at your head?" The doctor asked as he checked his vitals.

"No, just tired... and pain," Jungkook replied with a little cough.

"That's good. Just be calm and don't raise your blood pressure. You will be fine soon. Have some rest and if you want to eat you can eat too. I'll check up on you tomorrow." Jungkook nodded and the doctor left the room.

Jimin quickly came to him dragged the chair and sat on it.

"Do you remember what happened?"

Jungkook nodded and rolled his eyes.

"It was a guard of that Jenny...

She wants to kill Taehyung too..."

Jimin's face became pale. Jungkook looked at him. His heartbeat became rapid.

"Hyung where... is Taehyung?"

"I asked his maid to pick him up."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Hey

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜