promise

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Don't wanna go...

Wanna big big bunny."

The maid's mind was total chaos. She was standing in the doorway of Taehyung's room. Inside Taehyung was playing with a Teddy bear and outside she can see Mrs. Kim, stomping her heels impatiently.

"What should I do... what should I do..." She was mumbling and knew very well why Mrs. Kim takes Tae to the bank.

Suddenly her phone vibrate and it gave her a little relief or maybe she could test him by asking him things.

"Hello... mam, I was missing Tae Tae can I talk to him? Please..."

"Do you really like young master?" She asked ignoring the request of Jungkook.

"Yes, and I'll prove it to you someday," Jungkook said in determination.

"Then prove it today. Just show up and stop Mrs. Kim to take young master. He doesn't want to go with her."

"O...okay... but where is she taking him? Does he take him? to any doctor? Or something? Listen if she wants that... then I'm sorry in advance. I'll send her to such a place from where she could never come back."

The maid smiles at his thinking.

"Don't be emotional and please come here in 2 minutes if possible, and save your Tae Tae. And after that, you can meet him too, he actually missing you, maybe..." She said and quickly hung up the phone when her gaze meet Mrs. Kim.

"Where is he? And why are you standing here? Didn't I tell you to bring him in good clothes?" She asked sternly.

"Mam... actually his belly is hurting and he is in the washroom. Don't worry I'll bring him give me two minutes." She said and quickly walked inside Taehyung's room and close the door.

Taehyung looked at her with a smile.

"Noona... I wanttt straaabery Jamie..."

The maid walked to him and patted his head with a smile.

"Just wait a little then I'll give you more Jamie..."

Taehyung nodded happily and started playing with his Teddy bear again.

Jungkook was standing in front of the gate with a solid plan after a quick discussion with Jimin.

Jimin was standing on the balcony and thumbing up at Jungkook to encourage him. Jungkook nodded and walked inside. As the guard guides him.

"Mam... Mr. Jeon is here." The guard inform Mrs.Kim and went back outside.

Mrs. Kim couldn't believe her eyes. She quickly walked to Jungkook with a smile on her lips.

"Oh... what a pleasant surprise." She sat elegantly on the sofa and gestured for him to follow her action.

Jungkook sat on the sofa and smiled innocently.

"Actually, I live next door to you. And my friend forgets the keys. He is far away from here, to do some work and I was jogging and when I came back he told me the things.