bite...

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jimin was holding the mobile phone, searching his some files with concentration as well as setting the table in a hurry.

"Jungkookaah... breakfast is ready. Taebear come soon. I'm getting late." He shouted from downstairs and sighed.

Oh, I forget. He needs some hangover soup too, and I'll ask him about last night after his comeback.

Jimin quickly made some soup too and again shouted. He quickly folded his bag when he heard some okay sound.

"Okay I'm going..." Jimin left the house as Yoongi was there to pick him up.

"Good morning sweetheart," Yoongi said with a smile.

"Yoongi hyung... just drive fast we're getting late." Jimin ignored the playful smile of Yoongi and did his seatbelt.

"Sure love... but I've no energy. Can you charge me with a kiss?" Yoongi leaned to Jimin who's eyes widened.

He quickly put his small hand on his lips. Yoongi laughed and kissed his hand's back.

"I'll be waiting... to get a kiss on my lips." He states and starts driving. Jimin bites his lips in embarrassment but does not speak a single word.

Jungkook heard the voice of the door, understanding that Jimin left with Yoongi. He groaned when he sat up but again a wave of pain hit his head.

Why it's so heavy... did I drink last night with Jenny?

He tried to remember but failed miserably. Then he turned to his side which caused a big smile on his thin lips.

Taehyung was sleeping with a pout. His face was cute but Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw purple marks on his sun-kissed clean skin.

"Oh... did I do it...oh God... Jimin hyung will kill me?" He mumbled while his face was horrified.

Taehyung yawned cutely and smiled when he saw Jungkook there sitting. Taehyung smiled and put his head on Jungkook's lap.

"Good moorlning kookiee..." Jungkook didn't smile as his eyes were stuck to hickeys.

Taehyung frowned and leaned at Jungkook's face as his arms were around Jungkook's nape.

"Kookie angry?" He asked with a pout.

"Oh! No no... baby... did I do something to you... last night?" Jungkook asked in embarrassment.

Taehyung frowned but smiled.

"Kookie shaid he loves Tae Tae..." he smiled brightly.

"And how do I say that?"

Taehyung leaned more and joined their lips in a hungry made-out. Jungkook was taken aback. He pushed Taehyung gently.

"Did I kiss you like that... last night?" Jungkook asked as the guilt was eating him.

Taehyung nodded cutely.

"Buttt kookie bite me..." Taehyung told him with a pout.

"Oh sorry baby... kookie is sorry. Please forgive your kookie." Jungkook scooped Taehyung in his arms.

Taehyung nodded.