hottie.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook and Jimin were running like their life depends on their legs.

They were on the way to the office but Jungkook's car stopped in the middle of the way. He was already getting late from the office plus its Jimin's first day with him.

"Hyung you prove that today," Jungkook said while turning to the small street to make their way shorter with that shortcut.

"What do you mean?" Jimin was breathless too due to running.

"Your day will be screwed. I told you." He slow his speed as Jimin was behind a little bit far from him.

"And... how can you tell me that?"

"Because you made my car stop on your first day," Jungkook smirked and ran for his life.

Finally, after twenty minutes they reached the office. The Kim corporation...

Jimin was looking at the building in wonder, already forgetting the teasing of Jungkook

"I can't believe I got my job here."

"But you need to believe because if you stand there like that. You will get your termination letter on the first day of your job." Jungkook dragged him inside still amazed by Jimin.

"You finally came, I thought you are still on your bed... dead," Yoongi said as he was gathering some files.

"Car broke down... and we are here by feet power," Jungkook said while sitting in the front chair of Yoongi's cabin.

Yoongi looked at the other male standing behind Jungkook, awkwardly.

He looked at Jungkook's then shook his head.

"But why you didn't come here by bus?"

"Coz there was no bus stop nearby, so we take a shortcut way."

Yoongi hummed when he noticed another person again, behind Jungkook.

"Are you Jimin? Jungkook's friend?" He asked and Jimin nodded quickly.

"He is still a big child. Boy, you need to attend some kindergarten classes. You already forget the manners." Yoongi scold Jungkook who was drinking some water.

"But what did I do?"

"Leave him... here... sit here." Yoongi gestured for Jimin to sit down on the vacant chair, beside his.

"Oh thank you," Jimin said politely.

"So... Mr. Jeon you need to attend the meeting too. You can sit here and wait till we came back." Yoongi informed Jungkook who nodded and grabbed some files from his cabin.

"See you Jimin hyung... you can sit on my cabin too." Jimin nodded with a smile.

"See you... just focus on your work." Jungkook nodded and left with Yoongi and Sana to the meeting room.