kid.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was hiccuping badly in his room. His face was red because of rubbing it continuously.

Taehyung's maid was dealing with cooks in the kitchen. Mrs. Kim told him to cook something for her because she was tired and then she dragged Taehyung to his room and scolded him.

Her shouting was clearly heard from outside. Taehyung's noona was standing outside the door with another maid with a frown.

"You prepare the table. I'll call Mrs. Kim and leave this tray here." She pointed her finger towards the nearest small couch.

The other maid nodded and left her alone. She sighed and knocked at the door.

The voice from inside suddenly stopped and the door opened by one and only Mrs. Kim.

"What? You are here, to say something?" She glared at the maid.

"Mam... it was me. I dragged him to the park. You know his mental condition. He is not okay... you can punish me instead of him." She said bravely because she adore Taehyung for years and can't see him crying, although she saw such type of scene almost twice a week.

"Yes, you need to be punished too. And all the guards, who let you too left from here.... aghhh... but how can I punish all of you... so..." She smirked and came near her.

"I decided to punish your baby here." She pointed inside and saw Taehyung who was not crying now but, his face was still flushed with a red nose.

Mrs. Kim left from there while cleaning her hands with a tissue, leaving behind the crying Taehyung who was holding his wrists with teary eyes.

Maid quickly hides the tray from Taehyung's aunt. She ran inside the room with a worried face after she heard about the loud cry of Taehyung.

"I wannttt tannnyyy... she said she... thloww him..." he complained his noon when she came inside after Mrs. Kim left in anger without noticing the tray, which she already ordered that Tae will sleep with an empty stomach.

"It's okay... just stay calm. We will find a way to save him. Now be a good boy and eat this. We need to sleep before your aunt came back to you. Okay?" She tried to console the crying baby bear and clearly saw the red marks on his wrists.

"Buttt... she said... she'll kick me with tanniee... if... if... I waant him back." Taehyung said with a pout but open his mouth to eat the pasta which his noona held in front of him.

"That's my good boy, now be a good boy and finished it completely and quickly. Then you need to sleep before your aunt came back." She encouraged him more.

She gave him his favorite plushie and made his bed and helped him to lie down then covered him with a thick blanket, after dinner.

"Now go to sleep quickly, if your aunt returns she will give you monster tablets to eat, which you didn't like."

Taehyung quickly covered himself with a blanket and closed his eyes.

She stays a little bit but when he heard the heels clicking, she understood and quickly turned off the lights and on the fairy lights and almost ran outside of the room after hiding the tray under the bed.

"What are you doing here, still?" Mrs. Kim asked with a glare because whenever she scold Taehyung, she skipped his meal of that day.

"Umm... young master was sleeping. I was here to check on him but sounds asleep already." She told her with a pitiful face as she knows if Mrs. Kim knows his intentions about Taehyung, she will be dead meat.

"What? He needs to eat his medicines... okay forget it... it's doesn't lose affect on him in just one day. Don't be so loyal to that kid. Just because his father brought you here with your mother, it's not compulsory that you will always be with him like his pet.

Just make sure he will take his medication properly. I'm giving you pay just for his taking care and didn't kick you out because you already know too much about him and have nowhere to go." She spat with anger and left for his room.

But I never leave the young master in your hands. I promise Mr. Kim and I'll take care of him as I promised.

"Just stop whining and tell me already. You are looking like a cat who was wet by his favorite person."

"Come on hyung... just give some reasonable examples which suit my situation." Jungkook rolled his eyes when he received a glare from his friend who was sitting beside him with a bowl of chips.

"For your kind information... if you told me your story then I could give you more sensible or suitable examples."

"Yeah yeah... whatever..." Jungkook lies down with a blanket.

"Come on Jungkookie... " Jimin was whining in front of his bestie, who totally ignored him.

"Hyung... I just saw him today. He is... is just like a child... I don't know what happened to him... but... I was disappointed when he behave like a kid."

"So you mean... that your love is no more... I mean your feelings died after you saw him in this state?" Jimin asked with confusion.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown.

"Hyung... you think that low of me?

I mean... how can you not love such a cute person?"

"You said you were disappointed when you saw him..."

"It's not the same things... it's just... I'm not feeling well about his case...

But I'll definitely find the reason behind his condition."

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Heyyy

Hope I update it on time as I said.

So don't forget to vote and comment.

Purple you all 💜