adorable

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was playing with a Teddy that was placed on the bed. Jungkook was staring at him meanwhile Jimin was cooing at the sight.

"Kook he is adorable," Jimin whispered to Jungkook. Who nodded in return.

"Kook just bring more toys for him," Jimin stated with a smile when Taehyung clapped happily.

"Bunny more cookies..."

"No Tae bear... more toys. Kook will bring them for you." Jimin told Taehyung who frowned.

"Kook? No cock, rooster. Coco coo..." Taehyung giggled and both men there returned the gesture.

Suddenly Jimin's cell vibrated and he left to pick up the call, leaving both alone.

"Kook is me, bear," Jungkook said with a smile

"Kook, why? Bunny you." Taehyung said with a confused face so Jungkook smiled walked to him and sat in front of him.

"Kook is me, my cub. Jimin hyung like to call me Kook."

Taehyung stared at him with puppy eyes.

"But you are Bunny... not hen."

Jungkook laughed at the cute confusion of Taehyung who frowned at his reaction.

"You can call me Kook too or maybe Bunny?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"No Kook, but Kookie..." he shouted I was excited then again started playing with the Teddy bear.

"Taebear... do you take some medication?" Jungkook asked carefully as Taehyung almost understood everything, almost...

He looked at Jungkook with a frown so Jungkook asked again.

"Do you eat tablets? Doctor gave you tablets?"

Taehyung nodded with a pout.

"Monsters pills... bad bad... noona bad bad..."

Jungkook scooted closer to him and asked again while holding Taehyung's hand in his.

"Tae... can you like your kookie?"

Taehyung smiled brightly while nodding his head.

"Tae Tae love kookie..."

"Then we will go somewhere but not today. Just trust your kookie hmmm. Now come on we will eat yummy dinners and muffins." Taehyung squealed and hugged his Teddy bear.

Jimin and Jungkook set the table for Tae who was watching cartoons on the TV. His frequent giggles resonated throughout the house as the melody.

Jungkook walked to him after switching off the TV.

"Bear... the dinner is ready. I'm sure you are hungry hmm??" Jungkook smiled and dragged him to the table tenderly, by holding the delicate wrist in his bulky hands.

Taehyung face lightened up when he saw lots of his favorite things.

"Stlaawbeerryyyy cakes..." he quickly sat on the chair and started eating but Jungkook grabbed his hand and shook his head.

"Just follow me. You are a big boy hmm... don't use your hands like that. Here take this spoon." Jungkook gave him a spoon and encouraged him more when he just stared at the spoon without holding it.

"Okayy kookie..." Jungkook smiled and showed him the things, how to eat and drink.

There was still cake beside his lips but he was a quick learner. Jungkook wiped his lips and smiled at him.

Jimin was passing sweet smiles whenever he saw them.

Two hours went quickly and then Jungkook's doorbell rang. It was almost 9 pm. Jungkook glanced at the clock and then walked to the door.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"We are here to take young master with us. It's time for his medication. Mam wants him at home." A guard speaks politely and is about to enter inside but Jungkook blocks the way.

"I'll bring him. Stay here."

Taehyung was giggling with Jimin when Jungkook stood in front of them.

"Taebear... It's time to go home. Your aunt is missing you."

Taehyung looked scared and hid behind Jimin.

"No... don't wanna go... scary scary... Aunty gave me monster tablets..."

Jimin quickly hugged him and looked at Jungkook.

"Why did he need to go? Can't he stay here? Forever... I already love him." Jimin scooped him more in his arms.

Jungkook sighed and pushed Jimin to hold Taehyung's hand in his.

"Just trust your kookie... we will together but you need to be humble and careful. Just do as your aunt says. I'll be with you and bring you here. Hmm..." Taehyung listened but started pouting and weeping silently.

"Proomissee?" He showed his pinky to Jungkook who nodded and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"I promise... I'll bring you here. Just remember. Don't eat with your hands and don't shout at your Aunt." Taehyung nodded then Jimin hugged him and left the two of them alone.

Jungkook again leaned and kissed his temple.

"Now don't cry and be a good boy, now smile." Taehyung smiled quietly and Jungkook smiled too.

"Don't push and grab him. He'll go there by himself." Jungkook said to the guard who was about to grab Taehyung's bicep.

Taehyung walked to his house which was too close. Jungkook wished him Goodnight and to be safe silently while watching him skipping his steps.

"You need to behave like you behave at the dining table, at the bank too. Okay?" Mrs. Kim asked when he walked to her car.

Taehyung obediently nodded which made the maid awestruck.

The young master is behaving normally... did the medication go well?

Mrs. Kim was happy as Taehyung did as she said, since last night. She arranges files and signs them then calls her secretary.

"Send Mr. Jeon with the file of Mr. Kim Namjoon."

Jungkook entered after explaining the details about the file and wrote the things they needed to buy.

Mrs. Kim attentively listened to all the things and smiled at him.

"Well done, you're very good with all the things." She complimented while staring at Jungkook who smirked in return.

"I think you don't know me in all things."

She laughed and then spoke again.

"What did you do Taehyung? He was totally changed after he returned from your house. I was shocked to see him."

Jungkook smirked more and leaned on the table.

"Then you should give your son to me, to properly make an obedient boy...

What you say cutie..."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

As I promised, I'm here.

So please don't be a silent reader and

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all 💜