more kisssieee

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was sitting impatiently outside of the room, glancing around the house interior when the door opened and a smiling Hobi and Taehyung came outside.

Taehyung quickly sat on Jungkook's lap, not giving him a single minute to stand up.

Hoseok smiled again at the interaction.

"He is too close to you."

"Yeah... and precious too," Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Bear can we go now?"

"No, actually we need to talk. Taehyung will play my puppy. Come with me." Hoseok whistled and a cute puppy ran to them.

Taehyung smiled widely and almost jumped on it.

"Kookie... ish cute." Taehyung patted his fur.

"Yes bear, just stay here. I'm talking with your doctor inside. Okay?" Taehyung nodded and sat on the floor criss-cross.

"So what do you want to tell me?" Jungkook asked as both sat next to each other on a leather sofa.

"Can you show me the medicines he is taking right now?" Jungkook nodded and put them on the table from his jacket.

Hoseok examined them and sighed heavily while leaning his head on the sofa.

"I need to meet that person." He mumbled but Jungkook heard it clearly.

"What happened? Whom are you walking about?"

"These are the medicines to make a normal human into an insane one," Hoseok told him as Yoongi already told about the sincerity of Jungkook.

"So that's why he is behaving like that, like a child? And he was a completely normal man before?" Jungkook mumbled in anger.

"Maybe... I tried as I came back from America. They discovered a wonderful dose in such cases. So I tried it on him but he didn't behave like normal for a minute and came back to this self."

"What do you mean? You experiment something on him?" Jungkook asked a little bit harshly as Hoseok expected it from him.

"Cool down mam. I just tried it as I already solved two cases of this type but I think he has been taking these medicines for years."

"Hmmm... I think you're right. So what should we do about that? Can he be normal like old times?" Jungkook asked, expecting to hear something good about it.

"I'll contact my senior then I'll prescribe the medicine but don't give him that medicine. I'll give you some pills of strawberry flavors which strengthen his heart and mind." Hoseok told Jungkook who nodded and grabbed the small box from Hoseok.

"Thanks, doctor..." Hoseok smiled brightly.

"Say to me thanks when he becomes normal. Good night Mr. Jeon." Hoseok said as he picked up the phone which was vibrating at that time.

Jungkook bowed in gratitude and left the room.

Taehyung was playing with the puppy who was now asleep near him. He was looking so calm and silent. Just a little bit of change.

"Tae baby... come on... let's go home," Jungkook told Taehyung and extended his hand to him.

"Go goo... " he smiled, skipped his steps and ran outside the house, with a happy Jungkook behind him.

"We are home, bear..." Jungkook said to Tae who was sleeping peacefully on the seat.

Jungkook stares at him with loving eyes. He un buckled his seatbelt and leaned to Tae who was sleeping soundly.

"Why are you so innocent baby, your kookie is falling deeply in love with you after every passing second." He whispered near his baby's ear and kissed in cheeks.

His lips were still there when Taehyung's eyes opened but he was still sleepy.

"Kookie waanttt kissieee..." Taehyung asked with his deep and sleepy voice.

Jungkook was startled for a moment but nodded his head.

"Yes because my baby Tae was looking so cute and you're awake now so let's go we're at home," Jungkook said and walked to the other side to open the door for Tae but Taehyung didn't come out and showed his grabby hands to Jungkook.

"Okay okay big boy." Jungkook quickly scooped his baby Tae in his arms as a bridal.

Jungkook opened the door and entered quietly in his room with Tae who was still in his arms.

He quietly lay down on the bed, changed his dress into the night dress, and lay down beside him.

"Good night baby..." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead and leaned back.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook and then lay on his chest.

"Kookiee..."

"Hmmm..." Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the beautiful boy, this close.

"Tae Tae wanttt kissiee here..." Taehyung pouts more and jutted his lips more.

Jungkook smiled and leaned to him to give him a peck.

"No... nooot one... so many... so soooo many..." he opened his hands to express his demand. Jungkook laughed at his gestures.

He pulled Taehyung from his waist.

"Don't do that baby... I'm afraid, it will be hard for me to control."

He pecked more on the pout and hugged him tightly.

"Sleep baby... Good night."

"Hmmm doood nighttt..." Taehyung replied sleepily.

"Mr. Park, can you take this to Mr. Jeon?" Minho asked Jimin who nodded and went with file to Jungkook's cabin but stopped when he saw two men there, not Jungkook.

"Who are you both? I didn't see you here before."

Both men flinched and one of them quickly packed the bag. The other smiled at him.

"Mrs. Kim hired us. She wants us to examine all the CCTVs here, which are working properly."

Jimin nodded confusedly and both left the room quickly.

Jimin put the file on the table because Jungkook was not there. He looked around and found a camera there.

Why... I never saw a camera here... even there is no any camera in the rooms except corridors.

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Please don't be a silent reader and don't forget to vote

And comment your opinions.

Purple you all 💜