handsome.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jimin was walking back and forth with a worried face. Taehyung was being stubborn didn't go to sleep and was waiting for his kookie.

"Tae you should sleep its already 11 pm."

"Nooooo... Tae Tae sleep with kookie..." Taehyung pouts causing Jimin to sigh.

He again dialed Jungkook's number but it was not responding.

He told me he'll be here soon but it's almost half an hour... did something...

Taehyung was staring at the impatient Jimin who was getting worried as time passed.

Jimin came to Taehyung and sat beside him.

"Taebear... just wait here I think I need to check on him. He never lied about the timing of coming back. He texted me that he'll be back in just ten minutes but he is still not back yet.

Taebear... please stay inside. I'll be back soon. Just stay inside please and watch the cartoon with tannie." Jimin quickly went to his shoes rack and wear shoes then left the house.

Taehyung stared at him bewildered but soon tannie gained his attention by cute barking.

Jimin was ringing the bell nonstop for five minutes but no one was there to open the door.

He was worried and looked around to see any other thing to enter the house as he was worried for his only brother.

Finally, he saw a large glass window that was luckily open. He looked around to get something but reached there with the help of the tree branches which were close to the window.

Thank God, I was naughty in childhood and played by trees climbing often.

He jumped inside and looked around because he was not aware of the interior or place of Taehyung's house. It was always Jungkook.

He saw the door was also open. He went there and heard some groan. His eyes widened at the voice because it was Jungkook...

He followed the voice and opened the door. The scene was unbearable and shocked him to the core.

"JUNGKOOK..."

Jungkook was groaning and panting heavily and was struggling to free himself from Jenny's hold but it was useless as the drug was strong.

Yes, drugs, and Jungkook understood the problem too. He wanted to call Jimin but he couldn't see the screen and Jenny snatched his phone and turned it on silent.

She dragged him but being a strong boy pushed her and dragged him to the exit but she laughed.

"No one is outside... and Jeon... you will forget it tomorrow. Can't you just satisfy me? I'll satisfy you too handsome... I know what you want now... the drugs are best for making a hot environment..." She undone her long red gown, pushed Jungkook to the couch, and was about to hover over him. Some footsteps gain her attention.

He saw a blurred image on the upper floor. She gritted her teeth because it was a boy's shadow and she already gave her bodyguards a break of an hour and her maid was also in the back garden as per her orders.

She quickly grabbed her clothes and hid under the stairs place where a huge cupboard was placed beautifully.

"JUNGKOOK..."

Jimin quickly ran to him and saw his condition. He shook him by his shoulders but it was looking like he was almost asleep.

"Kook.. oh come on wake up bro... what happened to you? Tell me..." Jimin quickly pulled Jungkook's head in his lap and looked around but it was all empty.

"Helloo... Mrs. Kim?? Anybody is here?" He tried to call others but it was like, no one was there for them. He quickly gathered his things and buttoned up Jungkook's clothes.

He was glad that he was a good athlete too at that time, in another case he would not be able to hold Kook as he was too heavy. Of course, he was a muscle bunny.

He dragged himself with Jungkook who was almost on him, leaning at his shoulder and his feet were limped as he was dragging him to their house.

He opened the door and entered with a limped and almost unconscious Jungkook.

Taehyung who was sitting there quickly walked to them and stared at Jungkook with a worried expression.

Jimin noticed the silence and smiled at Taehyung.

"Don't worry Taebear... he was too much tired that he fell asleep there after having dinner. He will be fine tomorrow hmm... now let's sleep."

Taehyung nodded and followed them with a pout and a worried face. Jimin lies down Jungkook and makes him comfortable after taking off his upper jacket and shoes.

"Bear... just sleep okay. I'm also tired we will ask him further about it tomorrow."

Taehyung nodded and said good night to Jimin who was worried for his baby brother too but as he loved clubs and alcohol he recognized the situation that his boss gave him some strong alcohol or maybe some drugs too.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed, beside Jungkook, pouting at his condition and poked his finger again and again to get any reply from him.

Jungkook growled and opened his eyes tiredly, just to unbutton his shirt and pull Taehyung closer to him.

Taehyung who was sitting there with a pout, was now in Jungkook's arms. He tried to push him but Jungkook was getting hot and started giving small kisses to Taehyung's jawline to neck.

Taehyung whimpered but soon melted at the love he was receiving for the very first time.

"Uh.. mmehmm... Kookie..."

"Yes, baby..." Jungkook pulled him more and opened his eyes tiredly but not fully.

"I love you my bunny..."  Taehyung was now over Jungkook fully.

Then the only sound was panting and kissing for some minutes and Jungkook slept as the drug was so strong...

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyy

Hope you are not a Silent reader.

Just don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...

Purple you 💜