Tae Tae

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was driving to Mrs. Kim's house as she instructed him on the place. His eyes focused on rage as his boss's flirty actions always annoyed him.

The map stopped telling him the further address and he looked around his surroundings.

"Mrs. Kim live here...?" He whispered and rang the bell.

He was standing in front of the gate when he saw a cute small fluffy dog in front of the gate.

He loved all the pet animals, that was his weakness. He always brought some street dogs and cats to his home but his mother always scolded him because she was too concerned about his health.

He chuckled at his sweet memories and patted the dog, which already liked him and leaned more toward his affection.

He was smiling at the dog, already forgetting the annoyed feelings when the gate opened.

"Who are you?" A bulky male asked maybe a guard.

"Oh, I'm Jeon Jungkook, an employee of Kim corporation. I'm here to grab a file that Mrs. Kim left here in hurry," he explained politely.

The man quickly makes a way for him.

"Come inside sir, mam already told us about your appearance." He slightly bowed.

Jungkook sighed annoyingly and entered the house.

"Noonaaa... a teeshu a teeshu..." Taehyung was yelling while patting the arm of the sofa, where he was sitting cross legs.

His face was smudged with cream and his one hand too which was still in the air Taehyung was staring at that while his other hand was continuosly making a noise.

"Okay okay... stay still. " She came and wiped his hand with wet wipes.

She was wiping his face when the door opened and a man entered with another man behind him.

"Ehmm ehmmm..." Jungkook cleared his throat to get some attention.

"He is Mr. Jeon and came here for a file.  Mrs. Kim already call me. Please help him and gave him the file from mam's room." The guard told her and left Jungkook alone standing there awkwardly.

"Oh please Mr. Jeon come here, I'll bring your file." She said and didn't wipe the face of Taehyung, properly.

"Nooonnnaaa... wheleee all you doing..." Taehyung yelled with a pout when he saw his noona go away.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the beautiful boy sitting there with a pout.

"Oh, he... oh yeah... why I didn't notice that. I entered my neighbor... it means he... oh my God he is Mrs. Kim's son."

There was strong storm of thoughts in Jungkook's mind but it stopped when he heard a clicking voice.

"Baad baaaaaaad noona... noott bipppe mme..." Taehyung throw the spoon from which he was eating the ice cream.

Jungkook looked at the maid who almost ran upstairs, to get the file because she also attended a call on the way upstairs, maybe from Mrs. Kim.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked to Tae who was wailing like a child.

He sat in front of him with a wet napkin in his hand. Taehyung stopped for a moment when he saw him.

"Let me clean your face hmm??" He asked politely to not trigger the beautiful baby again.