one

"Good morning, beautiful"

The words always filled your heart with happiness as you turned into your boyfriend's arms, pecking his lips softly and wrapping your arms around your neck while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Good morning, my love."

Yoongi always knew how to make you swoon whenever he was near. You knew him back in high school but you wouldn't say you two were close, per say. More like when you were in class, you'd talk casually but after school you had your separate group of friends. Especially since you were focused on getting your Nursing degree while Yoongi was focused on music amongst other things from what you heard. So you were acquaintances for lack of a better term. You didn't even become friends with Yoongi until you ran into him while working at a random cafe after high school.

You guys almost clicked instantly, for you it was a nice catch-up but for Yoongi, it was nice to see someone from his past when his life was still normal and calm. You guys ended up talking until you closed that night.

The night was full of laughter and good conversation which led to Yoongi coming by every day at closing to spend some time with you. It was easy for you because you had someone to talk to while doing chores, and it was great for him since he didn't always like being in crowded areas all the time.

From that moment on, Yoongi always related you to his tranquility, his eye of the storm. He quickly fell into a routine. He'd wake up, eat, go to work, come home, shower then come see you, go home, then finally, he'd go to sleep with you on the brain. He had a lot of thoughts about the future for him, for you, just how he could be the best for you.

In the beginning, you didn't see Yoongi that way nor did you think he thought of you like this. You always found him handsome of course, even in high school. That wasn't something you ever denied. You just never put Yoongi and a potential boyfriend in the same category. He was popular then and he still was. Mainly because his family is rich and had so much power in Daegu. Everyone respected the Min family. They always had the best of the best. The best parties, the best cars, the best homes. You've been invited by Yoongi multiple times to come to one of his parties but you always declined to focus on your studies. By the time you graduated high school, Yoongi was already classified as a millionaire. But even with that, Yoongi wasn't the typical popular guy. He didn't ask for it, nor did he do anything in particular to gain popularity. He knew most people became his friend just for the status or for good looks. He was more on the quiet side and his other friends were the loud ones, he was in his own world most of the time. He only had two friends that he trusted, mainly because they've been in his life for as long as he could remember.