two

Secrets and properties.

"You found some places already? It's only been a week." Yoongi asked, leaning back in his chair, and looking through the papers Namjoon brought him.

"Yes. It wasn't as hard as we thought. On the first day, we went to get some licensing done and established a true company under the Min name. Most people were excited to give us their property while others needed some...talking to," Namjoon explained, taking a sip of his iced americano.

"I see. I'm impressed. These homes are beautiful. Where's Seokjin?"

"He's currently looking for a few more homes in Japan. He flies in tonight." Yoongi nodded.

"Well at least now, I won't be lying to my love." Yoongi sighed.

"Hyung, I've been thinking about that."

Yoongi hummed without truly giving Namjoon his full attention.

"Why don't you let yn run the real estate stuff? It'll keep her occupied and she'll be all about traveling. It will keep her distracted. She'll be at the hospital a little less... I'm positive she'll leave. Real estate is probably more fun and she'll be paid a lot more than what she's making now. Even enjoy herself more. She won't run into our...friends for lack of a better term."

Yoongi lifted his eyes from the paperwork and towards Namjoon. Amused. He didn't even think of that. Could that possibly work?

"And if we wanted to go with her to handle business, it's a good cover-up. She'll never be dragged into our stuff because she's doing her stuff," Namjoon continued.

The wheels in Yoongi's head were spinning. This was a great idea. If you were busy doing something while still in his presence, he could keep you safe and occupied. You'd be with him but you wouldn't be out and about with him since you'll both be in different areas doing different things.

It made sense to him.

"I think I like where this is going. I'll talk to yn, tonight."

The hospital had been in an uproar all morning. You'd hardly have time to sit down to chart your patients let alone have a coffee break.

"Yn we need you in three!" You heard over the radio that was attached to your hip. Quickly getting up, you headed to three where a bunch of men in black was surrounding a young man, who was nicely dressed. He was watching another young man, who was also nicely dressed but covered in blood.

"Park! You gotta hold on man. You're better than this!" The man said frantically. You felt horrible but this was something you saw all the time. Sad to say but you were used to this type of thing.

"Sir, I need you to leave, we have to be able to work on him." Your aid ordered, trying to get the man's attention, but each time she would get close, the big men surrounding them would block her from getting closer.

"See? They won't move! We can't do anything!"

"How do you expect us to help if you're in our way? Please we are losing valuable time," you started, then the man turned to you. "We can help him but you have to give me some space."

The man looked at you then back at the guy who you presumed was 'Park'.

"How about we start with names? What's your name? What's your friend's name?" you said softly.

"My name...is Taehyung. His name is Jimin, but I call him Park," he whispered. "You're sure you can help him? Just you. I won't let anyone else touch him" he asked sternly.