when it's good, it's bad.

Things died down after some time. Yoongi didn't talk much about the altercation between him and Hoseok. You could tell the pain he harbored for Hoseok. You could only imagine what could have happened between the two. No matter how badly you wanted to ask him, you wouldn't dare. Undoubtedly, it was a touchy subject, and you wanted Yoongi to be open about that on his own. You knew it was intense.

It was intense enough that Yoonig's younger brothers practically didn't exist in his world. His father practically wrote them off. You had to admit that you wanted to know more but you did not want to push any more than what he was willing to share. It was crazy to think that you had been talking to the very one that your man hated without even realizing it. You wondered if that was why Yoongi lost his mind when you came home.

'Be for real y/n. Of course that is the reason' you spat to yourself.

You assumed that since Jungkook worked with you, he probably told him about it. You couldn't say you were surprised, and you weren't upset about it either. It was already in the past, and there was no need to bring it up again. Now that you knew Yoongi didn't like him, you had to avoid him and his friends at all costs, especially since they had that big fight.

Realistically, you didn't have a reason to talk to them any further. You no longer worked at the hospital so you shouldn't be seeing them anymore. They don't know where you live so you had nothing to worry about there.

You still felt guilty nevertheless.

While you were deep in your thoughts, you felt Yoongi shift around on his side of the bed, turning his body to face you, briefly opening his eyes, he noticed that you were awake. He lifted his head to look at his phone that was placed behind him, checking the time. He sucked his teeth and laid back down.

"Blossom, it's 3 in the morning, why are you still up?" Yoongi mumbled as he wrapped his arm loosely around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You turned to face him admiring his beauty underneath the moonlight. His eyes were closed but you could still imagine the sleepy eyes he would give you.