A deadly favor (part one)

You were only able to fall asleep for an hour and it wasn't so pleasurable

You were only able to fall asleep for an hour and it wasn't so pleasurable. You kept tossing and turning. Your mind continued to run and think about Yoongi, just thinking about how angry he was with you. It scared you a bit. Yoongi has never got so angry with you like that, you've never seen him like that in all the years you've known him. Sure, you have seen him become upset or irritated. You saw him scold some of the people that work for him but you never seen him at like the way he did tonight.

You are not scared of Yoongi, there's no way you could be.

But you have to admit, it's something you'll never forget.

Lifting from your comfortable bed and throwing off the covers, you got up from the bed. Grabbing the blanket from the chair in the corner of your massive room, you headed out to the balcony to enjoy what's left of the sun setting.

~~~~~

A sigh left Yoongi's lips as he entered his home. Yoongi took his time driving home. He needed to make sure his head was fully clear before he even attempted to talk to you. If he was still as angry as he was before, he knows he'll fuck things us more He badly wanted to fix things between you and him, but it was hard for him to explain where he was coming from. He knew you wouldn't understand without him having to explain everything. Which in turn would lead you to find out about him and his family.

You didn't know that he knew who promised to repay you. You didn't know that the man that gave you all these flowers was the very man that robbed the love of your life of his. Hoseok caused a lot of pain that he hasn't apologized for. Thank God Yoongi wasn't holding his breath to get one.

He would have died a long time ago.

So finally getting rid of him after all these years to see him wiggle his way back to Korea, in HIS part of town, and found a way to HIS girlfriend was unsettling for Yoongi. It was damn near disrespectful.

He could explain this two you. But Yoongi also didn't know if Hoseok even knows who YOU are. The chance was small, especially since Hoseok sent all them damn flowers. Yoongi just knew in his heart...

Hoseok knows who you are.

Besides, what Hoseok did is still hard for Yoongi, Namjoon, and Seokjin to talk about. Hearing Hoseok's name after all this time just left a bad taste in their mouths.
Yoongi thought about the small picture that you have in your workspace. You couldn't see the faces if you stand from the desk. You'd have to grab the picture to know it was him and the picture was old. He looks completely different now. There is no way one can put two and two together unless they knew him.

'But this Hoseok we're talking about.' Yoongi thought to himself as he went through his office to check some things that his father had instructed him to. "Of course, he looked at the fucking picture" Yoongi cursed to himself.

He rubbed his temples as the stress was slowing piling on. His father warned him about this truth, true enough, but he didn't think it would happen so soon and before he even took over the family officially.