The(half) truth: shattered trust

"Blossom...I'm a mob boss.."

Seokjin and Namjoon exchanged worried glances. They were unsure of how this would go down. You could leave Yoongi on the spot and never speak to him again. They would worried for Yoongi but not just as a boss because ultimately this would be a good thing. If you left he wouldn't have to hide anymore and he could fully be focused on what's important concerning the Min family. But they worried about him as a friend. As a brother. Knowing that this would break Yoongi there was no telling how he would be from here on out.

"You're a...what?" You lower your hands on instinct, not knowing how to react.

There was no way on God's green earth that the love of your life was a mob boss. You hoped you heard wrong. You needed to have heard it wrong.

"I'm not who you thought I was. I'm not a business man nor am I just a son with rich parents..." Yoongi's voice started trembling as he confessed. "My family is the Min family. A criminal organization. My grandfather passed it down to my father and my father is passing it down to me...I can't avoid it as much as I would love to..."

Your heart raced as you sat on Yoongi's lap, your hands trembling uncontrollably. You had always known there was something mysterious about him, something he kept hidden from the world. Which you respected. Not everything is meant to be shared. But you never could have imagined the truth that lay beneath his enigmatic facade. The weight of his words left you speechless. The man you've fallen in love with is not who you thought he was at all. You trusted him with your life...

And he deceived you.

Yoongi's heart dropped when you pulled your hands away. His grip got tighter around your waist, his hands got sweaty and his face flushed red.

"I'm sorry Blossom. I should have told you a long, long time ago. I just didn't know how. I didn't think we would make it this long."

"D-didn't think we'd make it this long?" You whispered with a broken cry.

"N-no no. I don't mean it like that! I just meant that I thought you would have left by now or we wouldn't be this serious and I wouldn't have to tell you.."

Your heart sank to your feet and started pounding through your ears. No words came to mind. There was nothing you could say. You just sat there with a blank expression. Fear was slowly running over your body as you remembered his temper tantrum a few weeks ago.

The realization that you've been living a lie shattered your heart into a million pieces.

Namjoon and Seokjin exchanged another set of glances, both utterly shocked to say the least. They still couldn't process Yoongi finally telling you. They knew how much you meant to Yoongi. They heard it every day, they saw it every day. They feared the consequences of Yoongi's confession.