when it's bad, it's worse.

The room was as quiet as a mouse

The room was as quiet as a mouse. Everyone was shocked. All except Namjoon. He kept his head down as he felt both yours and Seokjin's gaze on him. Yoongi's face went pale as his father mentioned Namjoon's name. Min sighed softly but Kim was as happy as can be.

His son, calling the shots. He was proud.

"Come on up Namjoon," Min said clapping for him bringing the rest of the crowd to clap for him as well. You did not clap, nor did Seokjin or Jungkook. Yoongi's mother watched her son's face fall apart right in front of her.

She was completely taken aback by this sudden decision.

Namjoon walked up the other side of the grand staircase and stood right next to Min. Namjoon kept his eyes away from Yoongi. He wanted to look everywhere but at him. He couldn't look in front of him either. You and Seokjin were giving him the most confused but hurt look.

He wanted to be anywhere but here.

Yoongi's piercing gaze never left his father. He thought he hated Hoseok.

No.

He hates this man more.

Min looked at Yoongi and for a moment felt a sense of regret seeing the look in both his and his wife's eye.

The same look of hate and disgust they had for him when he had stepped out of the marriage.

The same look Yoongi gave when his father forced him to give up his dreams for this life.

The same look that all his sons gave him.

"Yoongi listen-" Min started but Yoongi swatted his father's arm off of him.

"Don't fucking touch me." He said lowly.

Your heart wrenched at hearing his hurt voice. His mother felt the same and walked over to him, trying to take him into her embrace but Yoongi refused. He shrugged her away as well. "Don't."