A deadly favor (part 3)

Yoongi knew this was a mistake, he felt it in his soul

Yoongi knew this was a mistake, he felt it in his soul. There's no doubt he trusted Namjoon but the little voice in his head became louder and louder. For the first time, he was questioning Namjoon's intentions. He didn't have much time to think about it any further, but he wasn't done with Namjoon yet.

Later at the dinner, Yoongi didn't say much as he always does. Whenever he would go with his dad to meetings in the past, he'd always sit back and listen. Yoongi was always watching his surroundings, he had no choice. Growing up a mob boss's kid had its perks but it also had many disadvantages. The worst one was the many attempts on his life.

It's why he's not sure if wants to have children. Even after he's gone from this life, he'll always be known as a mob boss kid and now mob boss.

People always saw his father being unfaithful to his mother so they would target his life thinking it'll get his father to do anything. It did, but it also forced Yoongi to live his life in fear most of the time. It pushed him right into the life he wanted no part in.

Yoongi looked back and forth at the two men talking, listening to every word. He didn't even touch his food or his drink. It was like he wasn't there. A small part of him wasn't. He had major concerns but he knew he couldn't voice them, at least not in front of his father's friend.

"Can we get the real reason why we're here?" Yoongi interrupted, over the small talk. He could care less about the many women they slept with or how much they spent of their fucking shoes.

Min chuckled.

"Ah, excited to get started." Min's friend said happily. Yoongi couldn't believe the likes of him was in the drug trade. He was always so happy and cheery. It always came as forced and fake to him. Honestly seeing his face pissed him off. He despised the man so much, he didn't even want to learn his name. Something about him made his skin crawl. When he becomes boss, he's going to make sure they never deal with him again.

"Not really. I'm eager to get back home and to sleep." Yoongi said with a deadpan voice.

The men around him laughed at his response, except for Namjoon.

"I agree with Yoongi. If we're just here to talk about women and other topics then we could have done this at home." Namjoon agreed. Yoongi's eyes traveled to Namjoon then back at the man.

Then men sat there in silence which was a first for the whole evening.

"Well you heard my underboss. Let's get this over with. We both have important shit to get to"

Min chucked again. He loved seeing his son become the king he always wanted him to be.

"Well Sebastian, you heard my son. Let's get down to business. What will it take to get involved with your...investment" Min asked with a smirk.

" It's different. You have to prove yourself loyal and reliable. You can't be a risk." Sebastian turned serious which tickled Yoongi.

"Can't be a risk..." Yoongi mumbled to himself followed by another chuckle.