Reunion pt. I

"Your dad is pretty hard on you because of that night?" you asked gently, understanding that this is still a touchy subject

"Your dad is pretty hard on you because of that night?" you asked gently, understanding that this is still a touchy subject. Yoongi hummed.

"Yeah. I could hardly go anywhere and when I could, on the rare occasion, my father had his men follow me everywhere. I didn't have much of a life after that. I understand why he did it but that and that night took a mental toll on me. It pushed me not to pursue this lifestyle. It's one of the reasons I took up music. Producing and writing are something I love. I wish I had time to work on it a little more."

You nodded taking the time to think about the next question you were about to ask, unsure if you should even ask.

"So this why you locked your office? I couldn't go in there because of this?" you asked. "Not because of a secret business idea?"

Yoongi nodded.

"A lot goes on in that office, more than just files and meetings. Sometimes things happen, I just..." Yoongi starts, "I just rather you not walk in on them."

~~~~~~

The dimly lit home office of Min Yoongi, once grand and beautiful was cloaked in an eerie silence, with only the soft hum of an antique desk fan pervading the stifling air. The room exuded an aura of power, adorned with expensive blank marble furniture and walls lined with frames displaying Min Yoong's achievements within the ranks of organized crime. In this fortress of darkness, Yoong's two trusted confidants, Seokjin and Namjoon, stood sentinel, awaiting their boss's entrance.

Crisp footsteps reverberated through the room as Min Yoongi, an imposing figure in an impeccably tailored suit, finally emerged from behind the intricately carved door. Yoongi was called while on a date with you. From time to time, Yoongi likes to visit you when you work the night shift. He'll sit with you for your lunch and just soak up every ounce of you he could. He always orders everyone not to call him during this time, but it seems this was just too important to ignore, even if he was with you. His piercing gaze swept over Seokjin and Namjoon, who stood at attention, their faces masked in determination.

"I hear someone thought it would be wise to steal from me," Yoongi's voice crooned, as he leaned against the edge of his desk, exuding an unsettling charm. His eyes flickered with a dangerous gleam as he regarded his lieutenants.

Both Seokjin and Namjoon exchanged glances, each mirroring the other's resolve. They had sworn a blood oath to protect their boss and preserve the integrity of his empire but more importantly, their best friend. The thief would be made an example of, a testament to the ruthlessness that awaited any who dared challenge the reign of Min Yoongi.

"Yes, boss," Seokjin replied, honing in on the coldness in his voice, ready to fulfill his duty. "We've gathered information about him and his whereabouts. The insolent rat is currently holed up in a rundown apartment not far from here. It seems his wife and daughter haven't seen him in weeks."