It's Just Business.

tw/ IMPLIED KIDNAPPING AND ABUSE

tw/ IMPLIED KIDNAPPING AND ABUSE. sad hospital scene with Min and little yoongi :(

The room filled with silence as Yoongi waited for a response.

He would love to say he'd be over the moon excited if you were carrying his baby but he couldn't say that.

He would do everything in his power to protect the both of you but that would only mean his father would hound him about raising his kid to be like him. Min already is on his case about having a baby, imagine how he'd be if you were pregnant.

"Well, are you?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, no-but I was late this month so it could have been a possibility..." You trailed off. Yoongi couldn't help the relieved expression that painted his face, that hurt you more than it should have. "Y-you're relieved?"

"Yes and no," Yoongi started "I'm sad that we aren't expecting but I'm relieved because I know babies change everything. I just told you about my work, we still have to get through that before even thinking about a family or marriage right now." he finished defeatedly.

"...did you mean it..when you said you wanted to marry me?" you asked softly. Yoongi nodded as he pulled you into his arms to hold you tight. "I wanted to marry you the moment we hit our first year but...this was holding me back."

You laid your head on his chest feeling the same sense of comfort and security you've always felt. You needed to stay in his arms. You needed to.

"If we get married...what does that mean for us? Are things going to be the same or will you grow from me?" You asked. Yoongi pulled away just enough to look you in your eyes.

"It wouldn't change a thing. Blossom...I am in love with you and I don't want to see myself without you next to me."

Yoongi was one hundred vulnerable with you. He never felt this way about anyone he had ever dated. He needed you to know that. You needed him to know...

That you felt the same.

"I don't want to see myself with anyone that's not you either, Yoongi. But I need to know what I'm getting myself into..." You said looking down at you.

"And you will. Everything. From here on out but...you have to promise me something.."

"Anything.."

"Once I let you in one hundred percent, you can never repeat anything you see or hear to anyone..and you have to leave the hospital..for your safety."

Yoongi looked at your saddest expression before continuing. "I know how much you love nursing but I can't risk you getting hurt and losing you forever."

You nodded avoiding Yoongi's gaze. "Okay..."

Yoongi lifted your chin before leaning down and kissing your lips sweetly.