the (half) truth

Once Hoseok gave Jimin and Yongbok the go to pursue you, he went straight into action. Only hours ago but he decided to waste no time. "Felix" Jimin called out as he entered the male's working quarters.

Yongbok stood to his feet in attention "Yes sir?" Jimin chuckled cringing at Yongbok's "sir".

"I'm not Taehyung nor am I Hoseok. I don't like the power trip titles and if we want Miss Nurse to believe we're related, you should get used to just calling me Jimin."

Yongbok's cheeks flushed red. He had always been so respectful regardless of age. Even though Jimin, Hoseok, and Taeyung weren't that much older than him, he always felt a sense of authority when it came to them. He looked up to them, he wanted to be just like them. He wanted to follow in their footsteps. So whatever they needed him to do, he'd do it with no questions asked. Even if it was to go against his own family.

"I'm sorry si-Jimin. It's just hard. I respect you guys."

"I know. But for me, respect is showing loyalty. No matter what. You've done that. You already have my respect. It's why we've taken you under our wing. We see potential in you," Jimin started as he placed all the things he'd gathered about you on the table, including the photo of you and Yoongi which caught Yongbok's eye instantly.

"That's the nurse that helped you that one night. Who is she to Yoongi?" he asked remembering the night perfectly. He wasn't there but he was watching the cameras. When he got word that something happened to Jimin, he instantly figured out what hospital he was at and acquired access to the cameras.

"She's someone close to Yoongi. She's his girlfriend or wife, whatever Yoongi decides he wants to call her." Jimin said looking at the photo that lay in Yongbok's hands.

"She must know a lot about their plans then if he's willing to let her be this open. Although a small part of me doesn't believe that she knows anything at all."

Jimin hummed, "You think so? Why do you say that?"

"Because, ever since boss had me watch her for you guys, I've been studying her persona. She wouldn't hurt a fly nor be a mob boss's queen. I've watched her care for the worst criminals random people and kids to one of our own. She doesn't treat anyone differently. She cared for you with the same respect. If she had known and was okay with it, she wouldn't stay in the medical field. Yoongi would have had her be their personal medic."

Jimin chuckled and nodded in agreement "You impress me sometimes, Felix."

"But that's what we think as well. I'm just too sure why Hoseok is interested in her all of a sudden. We've only been back from Korea for a year and he's back on Yoongi's trace. Yoongi already told us not to show our faces on his side of town and here we are." Jimin sighed.

"We should trust the boss. He always knows what he's doing. He's the boss for a reason."

Jimin could argue with that. He trusted Hoseok but it just wasn't like him to be secretive about something like this. Especially about Yoongi. He had hardly said anything about him after all this time but now, he's all he can talk about? Jimin felt that you were just an excuse.