Reunion pt. ii

The few months were a rollercoaster for you

The few months were a rollercoaster for you. You've left your job officially and Yoongi was busier than ever. You hardly saw him anymore. Before, you understood that his 'work' was necessary. But now, it scared you what he could be doing. 

"I really hated to see you go Yn. Who am I going to pass the time with?" your co-worker said with a cheesy smile, on the Facetime call. You laughed and shook your head.

"I'm not leaving the city, just left the hospital. We can always hang out otherwise," you said on the phone. Just as you were finishing up your conversation, Yoongi came from the bathroom and headed towards the dresser.

He smiled to himself as he placed his jewelry on while he was listening to you.

"Okay, okay, Yoongi's ready, I have to call you later!" You giggled. Your friend smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Have fun! I better be an aunt the next you call me!" You playfully rolled your eyes at her before shaking your head, telling her goodbye, and hanging up.

Yoongi was completely amused by your friend. The smile hasn't left his face since he first walked in.

"Are you ready blossom?" He asked,

"Yes! Yes!" You said excitedly as you grabbed your purse and checked your outfit to make sure it looked good.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby. I knew you would look beautiful. Let's go so we don't be too late and before I change my mind and keep you here" He smirks softly as he kisses your lips sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi decides to take you to the new restaurant you're raving about. You heard your friends talk about it at work and when they showed you the pictures, you immediately sent them to Yoongi. So tonight he decided to surprise you. He even went as far as getting you a new dress.

He held your waist protectively as you both moved through the beautiful restaurant. After a few minutes, you and Yoongi sit at a table adorned with candles. Namjoon and Seokjin decide to sit a few tables behind you, so you could have some privacy. Although it was a date, they had to follow you both. To keep you safe of course and eat on Yoongi's dime.

After a while and a few glasses of wine, you two are engrossed in a deep conversation, your laughter filling the air followed by Yoongi's.

"I'm telling you, you can't beat me in basketball, blossom, even if you tried. You still wouldn't beat me." Yoongi declares. You scoffed with a wide smile. "As if! I had to go to hundreds of games, I even practiced with my brother! I'm a professional!" Yoongi laughs genuinely.

You could play, but you were no professional, it was just cute to watch Yoongi's expressions. You guys continued to eat and conversate until something caught Yoongi's eye. Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes widen as he spots someone across the room. His eyes grew dark and full of hate. He couldn't believe that out of thousands of restaurants in Seoul, he decided to come here.