•chapter 2•

~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my mother calling me and I quickly shout "COMING!" I get changed by instinct and grab my backpack.

I run quickly brushing my hair "are we late?!" I stutter. My mom looks at me puzzle "for what?" I roll my eyes "school?!" I snap, my mom tilts her head and chuckles "darling there's no school in Saturday." I look at her and sigh dripping my backpack to the corner. "Should've started with that..." I sat on the couch tired.

"Why'd you call me then?" I said. "We'll I was wondering if your going to Fredrick's cause I have to work." She says calmly taking her flip phone. I perk up "oh yea! I'll call them right now!" I zoom to the kitchen and to the house phone, I dial Fredrick's house and it rang for a bit. And the did a pluck "yellow? Mark if it's you I swear I don't have your P0r-" "please don't finish that sentence." I say quickly.

"Oh, hey y/n! What's up?" He says changing the topic, "can I come over? My mom has to work and yea I'm not being by myself." *there was a silence and muffle talking in the background. "Yea sure! Dad approves." "Okay!" Before hanging up I hear a snicker from him which confused me. But didn't matter.

"K I'm heading to Fred's place," I announced grabbing my talkboy. "Okay want me to drive you there?" Mother says , I think and fiddle with my fingers "nah I'll walk." She nods and i run out stuffing the Talkboy in my pouch.

I walk on the streets and noticed the cars driving, the sun was hour and birds were chirping. The clouds were a bright white and looked like cotton candy. I reached out my hand attempting to catch the cloud but of course I don't and put it down. I walk forward and arrive at my cousins house, and gently did our secret knock.

The door quickly flung open to Fredrick and dragged me inside. "Hey! Wait up let me say hi!!" I complained and Fredrick rolled his eyes and did a huff, I walked through the kitchen I saw my aunt Nancy, "hey auntie!" I say smilingly. She looks behind her, and sees me she does a happy smile and goes to hug me "oh y/n it's been FOREVERRR!!" She complained. "Ah- auntie Your hugging me to hard-" I manage to squeeze out those words before she let me go. "Oh shoot sorry," I shake my head "it's okay auntie!" I smile and she smiles back.

"MY GOD! Hurry up! You came to hang out with me! Not my mom >:(" Fredrick yelled, I sigh and wave goodbye and busted Fredrick's door open. Without hesitation I jump on his bed. And he crawled beside me, "wanna make a deal?" He said sinisterly I didn't think much so I agreed. "Whoever eat the most hotdogs win! And yesterday we had a feast of them, so there's  a whole lot!" He said.

"What do I get if I lose?" I say curious. Fredrick shrugged "to be yet decide" I rolled my eyes and raced to the kitchen yelling "last one there is a fucking furry!" I run to the kitchen having a head start. "Hey that's cheating you asshole!" He runs after me. I arrive their first and brag in front of his face, "whatever." He goes to the fridge and brigs out a handful of hotdogs. He brought out a kitchen timer and sat it down in front of us.

"Ready?" I nod
3

2

1

Go-!

Me and Fredrick start stuffing hotdogs in our face, one by one and by one. "F...rr...y!" I muffle shout. "M....th...r....F..U...K..E..r!" he muffle shouted back. Time was sticking and I was losing, damn that guy could eat! He devoured the hotdogs leaving me with one left and then.
DING!
"Damn it!" I say Finally swallowing the last hotdog. "Ha! In your face! Loser!!" He then started to brag about it karma I guess. He then stops and snickers. "What?" I say concern. "Time for your punishment!" My stomach twisted and I didn't say anything. "Remember for Halloween, my mom wore that cat outfit to look young and I guess hot? YOU gotta wear it!" My face drained from color "no way why do I gotta wear it?!" Fredrick laughs "you fool you fell for my trap!" I groan and accepted my fate. I mean It's nothing bad it's just in front of my cousin.... No one else!

I walk to her closet and look for the outfit. I sadly found it and noticed how it could probably fit me. "How? Just how?" I sigh and I slowly put it on. It was a black dress with a corset on it, the corset had ribbons black one fall down, it was tight and good for my curves. I put the cat ears on and happily ignored the tail. But from a pound on the door I heard my cousin say "Don't try to cheat put all of them on!" He shouted. I growl and put the cat tail on. I look around and find a collar with a yellow bell on it. I tie it around my neck and put on some see through gloves that had design with hearts.

I looked at myself in the mirror and cringe hard "Damn I'm hot" I joked around. I reluctantly opened the door and into the kitchen stalling for time. I grabbed a lollipop I stole from his candy stash and wondered around. Then when it was time I slowly SLOWLY opened my cousins door.

"Happy- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I slam the door to the edge and my face goes even paler and the sight of my cousins friend group staring at me. Almost all of their faces were surprised and blushing at me. My face Grew red and I glared at Fredrick who was laughing his ass off. "You cheat! You set me up!" I shouted pulling down my dress. Fredrick laughed and his friends just sat there confused still red. "Ha! Loser I wanted you to feel the karma from ruining my hair!" He said proudly.

"You little!" I was cut off from Micheal "uhhhh should we be here-?" He said obviously flustered. Fredrick pat his back hard "duh dude" I growled and tried to hide my cat tail trying to save my self from the embarrassment. Suddenly all of the group was amused. "Pervy fuckers." I mumble Fredrick smirked and grabbed a camera to take a picture.

He chuckled and my eyes grew. "Oh no you don't!" I saw running to the door, "AUNTUE! FREDRICKS ABUSING ME!-" I was cut off from the hand that covered my mouth, I felt the warmth and body heat coming from behind me, I felt him breathing into my ear.

"Great Michael! Now turn her around!" Micheal picked me up and turned me around, still traumatized from what's happening. I hear a certain click and I just decided to dig a grave for myself.

"You fucking British boy..." i mutter angrily. "What? I gotta help a friend out." He laughed and I turned around to face him, "so that's sexual abuse!" I complain and pout. Michaels face thinks for a bit and smiles. He leans forward and whispers in my ear, the breathe going in and out "oh I can show you sexual things." My face turn red and I backed away. Unable to say words.

"Can you guys stop flirting?" Chica masks says, Fredrick gives a sudden glare at Micheal and smacks chica mask in the back. "Simon don't forget that she's my cousin dimwit!" Oh, I guess his name is Simon. "Oh come on chill, Fredrick it's just a joke." Bonnie masks says. Fredrick rolls his eyes and walks towards me pulling me away from Michael.

"I know your plan You Evil British guy..." he eyed him and Michael chuckles with a shrug. I sigh and proclaim I'm going to change. I walk out and I hear talking but only muffled.

~~~~~~

I put my clothes back on and putting the formal ones away, and walk to the kitchen. I throw away the used lollipop and grab a apple. Damn I'm hungry..
I decide I'll just leave until the Bonnie mask grabs my hand. Hm? I hum, and he whispers something "hey wanna pull a prank tomorrow? On Michael?" I wondered why he asked and I agreed. "Great I'm Mark meet us at the table next to the window that shows outside!" He says and runs back into the room Fredrick was in. "Okay- wait-.... Did I just get invited to sit at people group? Like.... I'm part of the group?!" I smiled finally

I walked home and recorded myself in the talkboy

"You am apart of a friend group!" I say and then recorded it back.

"You am apart of a friend group!" It says back.

"Indeed I am, amazing" I say happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home mom wasn't here yet so I decided to just watch TV and slowly by slowly I dose off.

Sorry if this was crap 😭