•Chapter 24• [ you underestimate Micheal.]

TW: W!ll!am

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

After a while, your eyes slowly start to open and adjust to the dark.
Evan is on the floor, he's asleep- he has no wounds and his body is slowly rising up, and down.

Micheal is beside you on the bed, he's asleep as well. His arm around your body, in almost a protective manner. Your face blushes a bit when you entangle your hand with his. You raise your head a bit to see both door open and the gas was completely faded.

You gasp a bit and shake Micheal's body.
"Mike- Micheal wake up!" You mutter rapidly.

"Wha—???" Micheal responds quite drowsy
"The gas- it's almost gone!" Your voice returns to its normal tone. Micheal lifts his head, and you can watch his cheeks slowly turn red. It seems he noticed his hand placement.

Reluctantly you pull away and sigh as the child on the floor brings himself to wake up. Stretching and yawning.
"What a great lookout you guys are," you sarcastically exclaim.

"It's dark :(" Evan frowns his hair messy, which he quickly fixes by combing it with his hands.
You sigh, and fix your shirt looking out the door.

"We have to go quickly, but first. What's our plan?" You glance at Mike.

Micheal Afton is on the edge of the bed, his dark his is messier than usual, he has eye bags under his eyes. Speaking of eyes, they're much more narrowed than when you met him. The site of micheal like this causes you to blush.

"We're going underground, to Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental. Or other words a sister location of Freddy's. William made an animatronic called 'Circus baby' for Abby. She's absolutely obsessed with it. Based on what Evan said, William took her there. I want my sister before we do anything else Y/n. I'm not risking anything without her." Micheal went on, and stood up for the last sentence. Showing how tall he is compared to you.

You nodded and brought your eyebrows down, to show your seriousness.
"Agree,"
Micheal smiled and glanced at Evan.
"Ev, I can't make you stay here alone. So I'm going to ask you something really big and scary. We're going to get Elizabeth, ok? Now, it's going to be dangerous and you probably don't want to come. So are you fine being dropped off at Uncle Henry's?"

Evan's eye widened, and suddenly he shouted.
"No!!" He did his best to scowl and show his seriousness too. "I want to find Eli with you too! I wanna help!" She stutters the word help and semi, glares at Micheal.

He doesn't stare at you; Micheal. He pauses and thinks to himself and nods.
"Alright."

"What-! Is this really a good idea Mike? To let Evan come with??" You question the safety of poor Evan.
"It's fine, he wants to come with. Then he's going to come with." He walks out of the room with Evan following him rapidly.

Is this right? — You think. But sigh following the group.

. . . . . ╰──╮

"So, this is the entrance?" You look at the small building and tilt your head. And elevator? "Your dad put an elevator-?"
"It's underground remember," Micheal pulls you into the elevator and Evan pushes the button.

"Why??" You question, but Micheal simply shrugs.
The elevator makes a thunk, and starts to whirl as it goes down. The sudden shift makes you feel light, then normal. In the corner there's a deactivated little funky looking TV. A yellow TV- you tilts your head and Micheal smiles looking at you.

"It's for the technicians, we call it HandUnit." Micheal chuckles.
"What kind of name is HandUnit??"
"A funny one."

The elevator clunks again and Evan wobbles. He guides you to a small vent shaft.
"We're not.. crawling are we?" You laugh nervously and Evan sneers at you and quickly crawls into the Vent.
"Come on!!"
He shouts, his voice echoing through.

"I..!"
"Ladies first." Micheal innocently says and he's also sneering at you. You groan in annoyance and crouch down, and hesitantly entering the vent. Your whole body crouched down. Palms are stretched out on the bottom, your knees pushing against the bottom. Your back feeling the faint cold ceiling of the vent.

You start to crawl and you can hear Micheal's body shift from behind you. Evan's way up ahead, and almost to the end. You wince as your knees collide with the metal, you are definitely going to be sore later.

"Nice ass" Mike says behind you

Instantly your face flushes and you yelp.
"MICHEAL!" You say through your teeth and crawl faster. Mike crackles behind you and you can't help but feel embarrassed. Micheal freaking Afton was staring at your ass.

The thought of that just makes your cheeks burn. Finally you lift yourself up and out of the vent. You whirl around to see Mike coming out right behind you, the first thing you noticed was his wide grin. Labeled on his face.

"You guys took forever!" Evan complained and quickly peered out to two huge windows. There was small panels and a green lighting to everything. There were masks on the wall, and small control panels that were blue and red. With a lighting bolt on one, and another with a sun ish?

Micheal grabs your hand and holds it. He doesn't look at you but his grin faded into a gentle smile. You look down at your joined hands as smile as well.
"Come on!" Evan proceeds again and there you guys go. Passing the windows of Ballora, and Funtime Foxy. And into Circus baby's room you went:

. . . . . ╰──╮

Inside circus baby's gallery was.. rather spacious. Evan was in between Micheal and you. Mike in the front, then Evan, and lastly you in the back. Inside was an empty stage. No circus baby or anyone really.

You looked around and perked your head up to scan the room, Mike quickly patted you back- and you let out a small yelp.

"What was that?" A woman voice announced, Vanessa. Her blond hair was wrapped in a pony tail and her green eyes shot like daggers. You tilted your head after seeing her strange.. outfit. It was a white bunny suit, she held the head in her arms, yet it still seemed like the eyes were staring right at you.

"It could be the other animatronics. They're probably self aware now." Williams tall figure was spotted immediately. He put a hand on Vanessa's shoulder, his grey eyes were narrowed and cold. His back show no signs of a hunchback.

His hair was nearly brushed and showed some wavy genetics Mike had. He scanned the place where your group was.

Mike quickly backed up with and lowering your body as he did, Evan followed without instructions.

".. why can't we just kill that brat?" Vanessa said quite aggressively. You felt Mike tense as he held your hand.

"Because, she's still an asset. Micheal will come for her." He glanced at Vanessa and walked to a small control panel, pressing some buttons.

"That's if he survived." Vanessa ignorantly said.
William shot back an irritated look and let out a low grunted sigh.

"You underestimate Micheal, Vanessa."
"I don't even know why he's important! You have me!!" Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows and almost glared at William.

You tilt your head confused, why did Vanessa care so much??

"Micheal is more suitable than you." He glared back at Vanessa.

"BUT IM YOUR DAUGHTER!" Vanesa screeched.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥