•chapter 6• The Aftons

A/n

TW: This chapter contains:
Violent language,
SA,
~~~~~~~~~

Ugh! That Micheal infuriates me! I kicked him out and he stuck his tongue at me. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door on his face. "Screw that asshole!" I yelled and my mom hit my head. With a response I yelped and turned to her while rubbing head, "language!" She growls and heads to sit on the couch, growl and check the peak hole to make sure that Michael was gone.

I opened the door, "where are you going?" My mom said switching to another channel. "Park, I heard they have a arcade near there so after I'll head there to." I stood there awaiting for my mother to agree. And she did

I walked out and noticed that Michael was talking with the rest of the group near a picnic table, I rolled my eyes and made sure that I wasn't seen, I walked towards that "abandoned" playground and took out my phone.

Hey Adam!

...

Hey, what's up?

...

Nothing just at the playground where we met lol,

...

Okay. Is that all?

I frowned, I didn't like the sound of that it was a bit. Rude?

Yea sorry geez.

...

I'm coming over hold up.

"Pardon?" I say to myself I couldn't anticipate if that was good or bad.

-Time skip-

After a couple of minutes Adam appeared out of nowhere and seemed irritated, he sighed and put a fake smile, "what's up-?" I say a little nervous. He sighs and the smile fades, "look I'm sorry about Ericka, I didn't know that she was going to start a fight with you.." he looked away in shame.

I relaxed and rubbed his shoulders "it's alright dude," you smile reassuring him. His face darkened and he was covered in blush.

"Then, can you forgive me for what I'm about to do?" He whispers sternly.

"What?"

Adam pushes me on the playground floor and it made a huge crashing sound. I yelped and rubbed my back. I open my eyes to see Adam smirking at me, he looked crazy.

"W-what the hell are you doing?!" I panicked as he crouched slowly and tilted his head.

He zoomed in on my lips and my eyes widened, My screams were muffled as he covered my mouth with his hands, I couldn't pull him away. He rubbed his hand over my stomach attempting to move more upwards. I was able to pull his face away from mine and scream help.

Nobody came.

I started to cry and he laughed he rubbed my face and I cried. I kicked him and tried to push him away, "stop fighting will ya?" I growled at him and continued to kick, thats when I smelled it.

"ADAM YOUR DRUNK?!" He stopped and smiled, "yessss All because of Ericka, I asked her to leave and she said some really mean things." He pouted childly and stared at me.

Shit.

I grabbed the railing and pulled myself up I ran for it, he yelled my name and ran after me.

Somewhere public!

Somewhere!

Thump