•Chapter 17• [Hes still looking, isnt he?]

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n was sitting on the floor reading a book they stared and found it quite slow and old.. Though too addicting.
Their mood was affected though, and doubt it will rise anytime soon. Is it so wrong to feel dumb? Or scared. They sighed and scooted towards the corner. Making themselves into a small ball, glancing up and gazing around. The school library was, calming.
The shelves were a light brown and decorated with colorful books. Filling in the empty spaces, the lights brighten and added texture to the room.
Bean bags rested on the floor as kids mumbled answers or gossiped. You sit here, confused and going over how rude you were to Micheal.
"That was rude... but he deserves it right-? I suppose so..." Y/n mumbles to herself quite confused.
"What's a pretty thing like you, doing here all alone?" Someone's voice rang and you didn't even dare to look up.

You scoff and it's followed by a sigh. You slam the big, and thick book closed. It made a boom and somehow you didn't flinch or regret doing that. Giving them a slight tilt in the head, you stand up and get your bag; pushing your hair back.
"I- where are you going?" The person questions, perhaps feeling their ego being crushed.
"Somewhere else where I won't get hit on." You finally look at them and can't help but be taken aback on his looks. He was tall and dark brown fluffy hair, his eyes a dark brown as well. He had a tan skin tone and old painted red nails. He had a burgundy color shirt, and black pants. Those fancy converses, and had a Christ necklace around him.

"I didn't mean for it to come out like that- sorry" the boy apologizes, by giving a nervous smile. Showing his pearly whites.
"Wha- uh-" you stand there trying to collect yourself, was it a curse? Or was it a blessing from above?
Didn't this also happen with Adam? Wasn't he nice, look where that took you.
In a minute, you snapped out of that dreamy boy trance. Clearing your throat, you give a better response.
"Yeah well, they always say that to stop the girl from leaving." You shrug and make a gesture with your hands.

"I suppose so- hm... how about this, first name bases? I promise I'm not looking for any weird dates or relationships. It's just.. you looked pretty lonely and icky" he states, and this time his smile isn't nervous. Like he hasn't asked anyone if he would go to prom with him. Doubt they can really say no though..

"..last names only. And pardon me but, icky?" You tilt your head, quite confused on that type of word.
"I wasn't calling you icky?! Just uh- when your emotions make you feel icky and you can't help but notice it?? A jumbo of emotions mashed together- Like how you feel sad or depressed-"
"I am not depressed!" You cut him off.
"No-! No-! Not depressed..! Like uh... I give up. I don't know how to explain it." He says hitting his head and leaning onto a shelf. Luckily they are bolted into the ground since.... Last incident.

You stare at him and just cover your mouth as you chuckle,
"You're a strange fellow, I'm Y/n , L/n. You are?" You smile at him as he smiles back.
"Mason, Mason Anderson" he does a mini bow, and looks up at you. Then straitened his back

"Why hello Anderson," you do a curtsy
"And hello L/n" he chuckles

"Just friends right-?" Cause God I really need a friend..

"Just friends."

. . . . . ╰──╮

You're walking with Mason, chatting with him.

"Hey it's almost Christmas! Two days from now!" Mason exclaims and you freeze in place.
"Shit! I forgot about Christmas! I hadn't an idea for anything?!" You sure panic quite a bit.

"Oh- uh, I can go with you to the mall to help pick some stuff? I need to find some presents as well.." he laughs a bit nervous. It seems only did Mason remember because of the winter dance poster on the wall.
"That would be great! Here," you pull out your phone and he gives you his. Typing your phone number you see another girls number, though she labeled as
'Amelia' and some probably thirty hearts next to it.

"Oh? Anderson has a crussshhh?" You smirk looking up a him, his face is flushed and he snatches his phone away.
"Nu-uh." He walks off and you follow him.
"Sureeeeee, well I'm not gonna push it. Since we just became friends, but. You better tell me in the future" you shove him lightly and he laughs a bit.

"Maybe-" he smiles and looks up in front. So do you, and you just stare at the figure in front of you guys.

"Micheal." You mumble, not really surprised. You do go to the same school as him..
"Y/n.?" His expression seems sad, and he stares a bit in disbelief.

"Oh! So the rumors are true, you guys are dating?" Mason asks, not noticing the tension. Then Micheal gives him a confused look, like he can't figure something out.
"No- me and micheal are certainly not dating." You narrow your eyes at Mason who finally notices the tension.
"Oh.."
"Y/n-"
"Bye" you quickly blurt out, too afraid to chat with Micheal. And drag Mason somewhere else.
You don't even look back, but Mason does.

"He's still looking isn't he..?"
"Yeah,"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Okay folks! You guys need a name- I know I'm sorry TvT "but what?! Y/n means us!!" I know but the L/n! Just doesn't fit man, and the y/n also makes me feel icky like. When reading you don't say your name (maybe-) you just say y/n. It's feels weird-! To me of course.... So guys.. IM ASKING PERMISSION TO GIVE YOU GUYS A NAME ;-;

Name options:

Irene Sierra 🏔️
Evelyn Fray 💋
Eleanor Jones 📿

Or just recommend me some- sorry again guys. Just so, icky :(