•Chapter 25• [Come at me Blondie]

TW:
small fight scene
Grammar mistakes? ;-;
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Could you really believe what Vanesa had said? How could she be Williams daughter?!

You instantly looked at Micheal, from your point of view, Micheal had no reaction. You could only see the back of his head. But you felt Mike's hand slip from yours. Breaking the small cage you two had, 'protecting' Evan.

Evan for sure was shocked. His mouth agape, and his eyes widened.

You looked up and see William pursing his lips.

"Vanessa. Stop your insolent behavior, I did not raise you like this." William hissed under his breath.

"Your right, you didn't raise me at all." Vanessa muttered angrily.

"REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO. GIRL." William whirled his head to look at Vanessa, his eyes look as if they were pulsing a bright Purple.

Vanessa took a step back, and lowered her head. Almost overwhelmed by the voice of William.
"...I'm sorry father.." she mumbled. William said nothing else. He only looked at her in disappointment.

You reached forward and snatched Micheal's hand dragging Mike backwards. Placing him beside you. And Evan in the front.
"Did you know about this Mike?!" You question, whisper-yelling. Miles face was pale and almost the same as Evan's. He turned his head to look at you, and swallowed the air in his mouth.

"N-o- I- I have another sister?? I- how?! Is that even possible?!" Micheal slowly starts to ramble- but even though you loved him.
"Mike- shut up!"
He might give the spot away

Micheal just stares at you almost in a dazed state.
"Wha-" he tries to continue but quickly you put a hand over his mouth. And look at the spot where Vanessa and William were. In fact they were facing right at the spot you guys were. Evan was ducking to the floor. So you force Micheal down and onto you. Making you, 'one'

"Now did you hear that." Vanessa glared, William only smirked and pushed a button.
"It's a warning to hurry up."
For some reason, that only made you sick to your stomach

"Mike-" you turn your head to look at Micheal's face. But then realization hit.
Micheal was on top of you as you guys sat down on the floor. His arms next to your hips, his knee in between your legs. As the other leg of his was supporting himself up, just enough for his face right in front of yours.

"...."
"...."

There was only silence, and both faces were red.

"Shit I'm sorry-! I was trying not to get caught-" you start and the embarrassment is starting to hit. Mike's eyes burn into your brain. They're much prettier up close. They slowly narrow and his mouth curves into a smile.

"Y/n- it's fine, really." He manages out, and his warm breath hits your face. You let out a small dreamy sigh, and catch your face from falling as well. Micheal doesn't move, and somehow you wish he could never move. It was quite sudden, and definitely in the wrong moment.

But suddenly, Micheal kisses you.

His face was tilted and his eyes closed. Your eyes pop open, but slowly you give in, and you melt into the kiss. Slowly you move your hands to hold onto Mikes arms.

This was the best kiss you'd ever have. Maybe it wasn't the best setting but it was still the best.
Mike pulls away from you and he pursed his lips.
"Sorry- I shouldn't have kissed you." Mike starts to move his face away and move, you couldn't let this opportunity go to waste, right?

So you quickly grab his face and pull him back for another kiss. And you kiss him back even more passionately. Micheal's eyes widen and snap shut.

This kiss lasts a bit longer than the other one, but ends.
You pull away and you can't help but let out a small giggle. Micheal chuckles a bit, and then a voice interrupts you two.

"What, in the fredbear." Evan says, his face is paled and he looks traumatized.
"I signed up to save Eli- not come and see some sloppy kissing!!" He turns his face away and stuck is tongue out.

"Right- right-" Micheal quickly says a bit embarrassed and moved away from you. You all stand up and all startled to — not see— more like hear it.

Thunk Thunk thunk

So similar to the nightmare at Mike's house. But this time it was a big clown with red hair and blue eyes, lines across her face. And a weird crookedly smile. She carried a small microphone and there was an orange spot on her stomach.

"Is that-?"
"Circus baby." Evan responded first.

Vanessa was gone, William was watching Circus baby stand in her stage, her eyes looked dull. And suddenly sprung with life.

"Where's Elizabeth?" You question, and immediately regretted it.

"LET GO! OF ME!" Elizabeth fought against Vanessa, and thrashed around like a fish out of water.
"Stop moving around you- little- brat-!" Vanessa grunted and gripped onto Elizabeth's wrists. She yelped and made a pained face

Micheal glared instantly his little sister came out, Evan placed a worried expression on his face.

Vanessa carried Elizabeth who squirmed around, passing William, and in front of Circus baby.

"DADDY! HELP ME PLEASE-! DADDY!!" Elizabeth cried for her father, who only gave a smirk at this. Vanessa clenched her jaw. And dropped Elizabeth in front of Circus baby. She retreated back, and up came William.

Elizabeth let out a small oof. And laid on the floor until she could gather her strength.

Circus baby looked down at Eli, as she stood up. Elizabeth anxiously peered at the Clown.

Micheal emerged from the shadows and shouted as loud as he could.
"ELI! GET AWAY!" he screamed.
And Elizabeth jumped, whirling around to look at Micheal.

"Mikey-!"
William frowned but it seemed he expected this. He grabbed Elizabeth before she could run off. Vanessa pulled out a knife glaring at Micheal with hate.

"Mikey-!!" Elizabeth called out again as She started to cry. Evan forced his way out as well, but you caught him before he could do something stupid.
"STAY. HERE." You demanded. And rushed off before he could protest.

Vanessa lunged for Micheal, violently trying to stab him. Micheal grabbed the stem of the knife, forcefully trying to pull it away from him. Vanessa smiled wickedly as she tried to stab him in the shoulder.

The tip of the blade slowly sank into Micheal skin, he winced and let out a small beginning yell.

You came from behind Vanessa and grabbed her back and quickly with all your weight shoved her off of Micheal. He let out a sigh and pushed himself up.

"Y/n- can you handle her? I'm going to get Elizabeth!" Micheal before even waiting for your response ran off and you groaned. You raised your fist at Vanessa, who gave you a glare so cold. Her eyes widened giving crazy eyes.
"YOU COWARD!" Vanessa screeched at Michael then looked at you. She smiled and ran towards at you lunging at you. Forcing the knife down. You yelped and grabbed her wrist dragging her to the floor with you.

The two of you tumbled and rolled across the floor. Vanessa still attempted to stab you, and you forcefully and reluctantly shoved your finger into her eyes. She yelled in pain and you rolled away, running over and snatching her knife. It felt so light, yet could do so many damage.

You glanced back at the stage where Micheal screaming at his father and Elizabeth wincing under William's clutches. You couldn't spot Evan, he was still being forced to hide in the shadows.

"You don't have the guts to stab me, you little bitch." Vanessa was on her feet again. She was breathing violently and she rubbed her eyes.

"Do you wanna bet?" You smirked. You raised your fists and the knife gleamed in your fists.

"Come at me blondie."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥