•Chapter 15• [Such A Fool..]

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The whole house was quiet, and the only thing that remained was the clock ticking. Y/n sat there wrapped in their white soft towel. Your hair was wet and thin. You they checked your phone again.
No text message from Micheal yet..

You stand up and walk to the mirror, then pull out a blow dryer blowing your hair dry.
"Hm...."
was it all just a joke? Something that only a fool would fall for? Did he really mean it? A date..? Only a fool would fall for that I guess.

You sigh and check your phone one more time, your skin screaming for Micheal. Even a text from him. Nothing appeared and you gave up, you continue to dry your hair with the blow dryer. It makes its deep low growl, and you stare at you hair gazing in your sight. "A fool.."

. . . . . ╰──╮

"Micheal!! Stop!" Elizabeth shouted as Mike glared at her through the Foxy mask. He took the mask off taking away its life, and setting it to the side. Evan had fell to the floor with his bottom, he had tears swarming around his eyes. He was on the verge to crying. That, thing, that Micheal wears had scared him. Mike stared at his sister.

"Shut up, it's your fault that I'm stuck here. I can't even have access to my phone, because you. You had to give father an idea to take away my mobile." He grit his teeth, making the word 'had' longer than usual. Then glanced at the time. "Brat!" He added to the sentence.

"I'm just doing what I know is right! Plus daddy said that was a very, good idea." She puffed out her chest, quite proud of herself; Unlike her father in true.

Micheal who is genuinely pissed. Grabs his foxy mask on the table to the side and placed it over his face.
"Where's Evan." Micheal stated to his little sister. Beth eyed him.
"I'm not telling you.." she replied. Micheal walked off in a song tone, "Evan~"

. . . . . ╰──╮

It's almost about 8:00 pm. Micheal stupid afton still has not responded or texted anything. You glance at your phone, which is only filled with texts from you. knowing your mother will probably rage at you, for exploding the phone bill. You give a defeated sigh and put the phone in your drawer, you laid down on your bed staring at your ceiling.
Was it all a lie? Was he being a jerk.. was it a cruel prank?

You had dressed all nice, a bit athletic in case he had plan to take you somewhere active. And dressed quite delicate and nice in case of a restaurant or other.. your hair was in curls, for it being straight it looks nice. You tossed on a couple of pearl earrings and did a bit of tone make up.

But he never said anything. Never texted. Never canceled, nothing. You groan ashamed that you let yourself get played.
" Curse that Michael just curse him! How can I ever fall for it? Michael of all people as well.. I thought he liked me back too!! Am I really that of a fool?" You mumbled to yourself at the same time punishing yourself.

Suddenly your room door opened and came in, was your sweet mother. "Y/n..? Darling are you ok?"
With a sniffle you wipe your face and turn your back to your mother.
"Swell."
M/n walked to your bed and sat on the bed's edge. Soothing you with s rub on the arm.
"What's wrong? you can tell mommy" m/n gives out a smile for her daughter.
"...I think..-.. I think I just got ghosted-? Or stood up.. I can't tell!" Y/n groans again stuffing her face into their pillow.

"..." M/n didn't correct her in her current state- and sighed. "Y/n, in life it's going to happen more than once. But it cannot let you down because you are a beautiful young lady. Nobody else. No man, no woman, or no person can say otherwise. Because only you have the mindset to decide."

Your mother curled a strand of your hair with her finger, slowly you turned to face her. Your makeup ruined around the under side of your eyes.
"do you understand me? Don't let anyone tell you or bring you down. Especially not for a Man!" Your mother pouts and with her finger, makes a gesture. Then smiles when she sees you do a soft chuckle.
"I love you y/n" she kisses your forehead.
"I love you too mom" you reply.
M/n stands up and walks away out the room but before she closes the door she lets out a goodnight. And heads to sleep.

..I better get some good night sleep early.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Sorry this is short but hoped you like it!